[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So we meet again...RTS championship

Henry Muto

Congrats and imagine how much more uneventful this night would have been for you had you checked DMD's rankings here (Kaep QB6). In the end it all worked out for you and as long as you didn't have heart attack that's all that matters.

Care to come on The Blitzed Podcast next week?

• Like 2

Wow that you all for your kind words this is truly a once twice in a lifetime experience. I honestly didn't think I could go through it again and win by less than I did in 2012. I want to give props to my teammate here a girl I work with for the past 3 years. We did a small RTS $30 satellite in 2012 that won a free $350 entry to a similar league like this. In 2013 we tanked mostly to my bad draft picks. I asked her if she wanted to try this new $250 entry RTS contest this year and she said ok. When we did the draft I got my favorite player Dez at 10 then we took Julio at 15. Gronk fell to 3rd and Foster to the 4th but a key pick was our 5th rounder I asked her "Sanders or Harvin" thank god she said Sanders...then in a huge game winning move this week I asked her "You want to go Phill or NE DF" she said Philly despite every site having NE way higher. I said "Ok let's go with it" and Philly scored 2 more pts then NE and we won by 1.43 so I pray now for 4 days for no stat changes which come on Friday.

Thank you everyone what a memorable night this has been and thank you for all being with me here tonight.

Truly amazing.

• Like 2

Wow that you all for your kind words this is truly a once twice in a lifetime experience. I honestly didn't think I could go through it again and win by less than I did in 2012. I want to give props to my teammate here a girl I work with for the past 3 years. We did a small RTS $30 satellite in 2012 that won a free $350 entry to a similar league like this. In 2013 we tanked mostly to my bad draft picks. I asked her if she wanted to try this new $250 entry RTS contest this year and she said ok. When we did the draft I got my favorite player Dez at 10 then we took Julio at 15. Gronk fell to 3rd and Foster to the 4th but a key pick was our 5th rounder I asked her "Sanders or Harvin" thank god she said Sanders...then in a huge game winning move this week I asked her "You want to go Phill or NE DF" she said Philly despite every site having NE way higher. I said "Ok let's go with it" and Philly scored 2 more pts then NE and we won by 1.43 so I pray now for 4 days for no stat changes which come on Friday.

Thank you everyone what a memorable night this has been and thank you for all being with me here tonight.

Truly amazing.

Muto, again congrats, but I have to point out that David had Philly #2 this week and NE #8...looks like you can look to those other sites to figure out who not to start ;)
  • Like 1

Congrats and imagine how much more uneventful this night would have been for you had you checked DMD's rankings here (Kaep QB6). In the end it all worked out for you and as long as you didn't have heart attack that's all that matters.

Care to come on The Blitzed Podcast next week?

I didn't have Kaepernick on the team that won it all I had him on my team that finished 11th. I had only Newton and Cutler on my championship team.

When and what time is the show ?

We record on Monday evenings around 10:30ish. Normally we get on the call at 10 or halftime, whichever is later. Then we hash out some stuff before we start recording. I wouldn't mind doing a show intro and move right to you. Oh and the time is Eastern. Fwiw, you'd be our first non-NFL or liquor industry guest.

It's official

The following stat changes were made by the Elias Sports Bureau, and are now available to be applied to your league on MyFantasyLeague.com:

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears

◦(2nd Qtr, 13:30 remaining. Quarterback hit, no pass defense)

◦(2nd Qtr, 3:32 remaining and 3rd Qtr, 3:37 remaining. Quarterback hits by Ansah)

◦Ndamukong Suh: from 3 to 4 Quarterback Hits.

◦Ndamukong Suh: from 1 to 0 Passes Defended.

◦Ezekiel Ansah: from 1 to 3 Quarterback Hits.

Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins

◦(1st Qtr, 10:43 remaining. Play changed from a sack to a rush. Solo tackle for Floyd)

◦Ryan Tannehill: from 5 Rushes for 1 Yards to 6 Rushes for -5 Yards.

◦Dolphins: from 28 Rushes for 116 Yards to 29 Rushes for 110 Yards.

◦Ryan Tannehill: from 2 Sacks Against for 19 Yards to 1 Sack Against for 13 Yards.

◦Dolphins: from 377 to 383 Net Yards Passing.

◦Sharrif Floyd: from 2 to 3 Tackles.

◦Sharrif Floyd: from 1 to 0 Assists.

◦Sharrif Floyd: from 0.5 Sack for 3 Yards to 0 Sacks.

◦Sharrif Floyd: from 1 to 0 Quarterback Hits.

◦Sharrif Floyd: from 0 to 1 Tackles For A Loss.

◦Chad Greenway: from 1 to 0 Assists.

◦Chad Greenway: from 0.5 Sack for 3 Yards to 0 Sacks.

◦Chad Greenway: from 2 to 1 Quarterback Hits.

◦Vikings Defense: from 2 Sacks for 19 yards to 1 Sack for 13 Yards.

New England Patriots at New York Jets

◦(3rd Qtr, 1:55 remaining. Solo tackle for Chung)

◦(4th Qtr, 14:24 remaining. Solo tackle for Landry)

◦(4th Qtr, 5:21 remaining. Field Goal blocked by Wilfork)

◦Jamie Collins: from 5 to 4 Assists.

◦Damon Harrison: from 1 to 0 Assists.

◦Vince Wilfork: from 0 to 1 Blocked Field Goals.

◦Nick Folk: from 0 to 1 Field Goals Had Blocked.

◦Patriots Defense: from 0 to 1 Blocked Field Goals.

New York Giants at St. Louis Rams

◦(4th Qtr, 2:59 remaining. Tackle by Donald)

◦Aaron Donald: from 0 to 1 Tackles.

Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals

◦(3rd Qtr, 5:07 remaining. Forced fumble by Miller)

◦(3rd Qtr, 2:12 remaining. Tackle by Kirkpatrick, not Newman)

◦Von Miller: from 2 to 3 Tackles.

◦Von Miller: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles.

◦Denver Defense: from 1 to 2 Forced Fumbles.

◦Terence Newman: from 6 to 5 Tackles.

◦Dre Kirkpatrick: from 0 to 1 Tackles.