[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So we meet again...RTS championship

Henry Muto

none of our business but are u planning anything amazing with your prize !

No real plans. After splitting with my teammate and paying Uncle Sam I will end up with probably about $70,000 of it not counting winnings from my other contests.

In 2012 I bought a new car when I won but since I already have that I guess I will just invest it.

Sick! Saw you announced on the RT Sports home page! Well done.

Let me make this clear I was wearing a Dez Bryant T Shirt not a Dallas Cowboys T Shirt. Dez is my favorite player which is probably clear to most of you and while I root for Dallas to win their games except when playing Cleveland it is because I am a Dez fan not because I am a Cowboys fan. Just wanted to clear that up since I got a few rips from people for wearing a "Dallas shirt".

I should have just gone with a Kentucky Wildcats basketball shirt since I didn't own a Dez Shirt with a picture on it but I went and ordered one last week so when it comes in the mail I can wear that to the championship check ceremony.

RTS is flying into my area on Feb 24th and going to present me with one of those giant cardboard checks and take some pictures and throw me a championship party. Should be pretty cool.

I checked my account and they wired me the money last night so I already got the cash. At least I don't have to pay taxes on it until next year.

Thanks again everyone for another night of memories. I honestly never thought I would get to this point once let alone twice and I am not sure my heart could ever handle another night like this. To get to this point twice and then win both by less than 2 points and have it come down to the final play both times ya I don't think I can do it again. Very unlikely I will ever be in that position again on the final night anyway truly a once in a lifetime that somehow happened twice.

Edited by Henry Muto

• 4 weeks later...

RTS sports came up to my area and threw me and my teammate a party on Saturday, Jan 24th.

https://www.facebook...026614640687033

Wow... congratulations! If anyone deserves a party, it's a repeat RTS Champion! You're living what we all dream about. :clap:

• 10 months later...

As some of you know I pulled out a miracle in 2012 and won $110,000 finishing in 1st and 4th place in the NFFC...that is how I started this thread a year ago after week 15 and so now I have to add and as some of you know I also pulled out a 2nd miracle in 2014 and won $200,000 which I shared with a teammate I worked with Rachel by just 1.43 pts last year. Honestly I never thought I would be firing this thread back up despite finishing 3rd and 11th overall in the regular season I had a pretty avg week 14 dropping to 27th, 34th, 44th and 47th with my top 4 teams. Then this week happened I exploded for 213 pts and as fate would have it I moved all the way up to 2nd place. This is so surreal to be honest and totally unexpected. Heck my 1st round pick has done nothing for me all year one of the guys to help lead me to the 200K last year Dez Bryant was my 1st round pick and has not played for me in a while. Ironically this team also has Cam Newton just like last year when I won it all I had Cam though last year I only used Cam week 16 after I had to pray he would even play after a car accident but he was my only guy left as Cutler got benched who I used weeks 14 and 15 last year. Well as fate would have it I had to sweat it all out again with Cam as my only QB as Romo got hurt right before waivers closed so I picked up McCown then he went down so I been praying Cam stays healthy or I would have had no QB going into week 16 thank you Arizona for winning and forcing Carolina to keep playing. I have a different teammate this year for my current 2nd place team. This team also has lost Lewis and Ingram to injury forcing Woodhead into action as the last man standing. I have been so fortunate to have won twice now both so close and I don't know if I can possibly take another Monday night like last year but I don't see how I can possibly win for a 3rd time in a row when in this position going into the last week and for a 3rd time in 4 years. The odds are so stacked against me for sure this time. Last year I was in 6th place 18 points out going into week 16...this time 2nd place 8 points out. Now this year we have DMD also in the race who is currently in 12th place and is about 27 pts out of 1st. Here is to hoping at least 1 of us has another magical Monday night ride like in years past. The crazy thing is I am so close to having 3 of the top 13 teams overall right now. Jason and I would be in 8th place 18 points out of 1st had we just not sat Gurley and Golden Tate in week 14 two guys we had played the last 5 weeks in a row before that. I have another team that I dropped David Johnson on the final day of waivers before CJ and Ellington got hurt had I kept him that 45 point game would have put me in 12th place 26 points out of 1st place. This would have been truly amazing to go in with 3 teams in the top 13. Every decision so critical from waivers to lineups.

Here is the current leader board and I wish you the best of luck DMD.

http://fantasychampionship.com/playoffs-championship

Here is The Ballad of Henry Muto

Written by Moss6

With the Game of all Ages upon us - Please sing joyously

THE BALLAD OF HENRY MUTO:

Born in the valley of O-Hi-O
The rip roarin’est State he knows
Raised on the nipple of John Madden
Seemingly as delusional as a Packers fan
Henry, Henry Muto, king of the fantasy football world

Much more likeable than Ugly Tuna
Irish will probably pretend to be you