[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Mosley or Lavonte David or Jamie Collin at NYJ

sabercats

You can't go wrong with any of them, but I can't realistically picture myself playing Collins or Mosley over David, so I'd go with David #1, then Collins #2 - the Jets stat crew is among the friendliest IDP venues in all the NFL, then Mosley #3. David is the most likely to see the most tackle opportunities of those three, to boot.

• Like 1

You can't go wrong with any of them, but I can't realistically picture myself playing Collins or Mosley over David, so I'd go with David #1, then Collins #2 - the Jets stat crew is among the friendliest IDP venues in all the NFL, then Mosley #3. David is the most likely to see the most tackle opportunities of those three, to boot.

word for word pretty much how I'd have said it too.

But based on yahoo fantasy points Against

Jamie Collin at NYJ (New York has given up the most fantasy points to Linebacker)

CJ Mosley @ Houston (Houston has given up the 9th most fantasy points to Linebackers)

Lavonte David Vs GB (Green Bay has given up the 3rd fewest fantasy points to Linebackers)

I played with the other team and he use Lawrence Timmons . I just make sure i have better LB, Thanks

But based on yahoo fantasy points Against

Jamie Collin at NYJ (New York has given up the most fantasy points to Linebacker)

CJ Mosley @ Houston (Houston has given up the 9th most fantasy points to Linebackers)

Lavonte David Vs GB (Green Bay has given up the 3rd fewest fantasy points to Linebackers)

I played with the other team and he use Lawrence Timmons . I just make sure i have better LB, Thanks

As long as he is using Timmons you have a better LB.

All that you stated above is true but you also need to look at the matchups deeper than that. Many times in a game one LB will put up great points and the others next to nothing, or a bunch of LBs put up mediocre numbers and that's how the points allowed numbers don't tell the entire story. When doing projections for The Huddle I not only look at the points allowed but also each individual matchup for how a team let LBs perform against them as well as how a particular LB is performing.

With your trio you have three strong options...of the three David is one of the top 2-3 LBs in the league, imo and guys like him are, for the most part, matchup proof.

This week here are my projections for your three:

David 7-2-1

Collins 7-3-0

Mosley 7-2-0

There are concerns with regard to each this week:

--With David it's that the Packers overall have been a poor matchup for LBs

--Mosley is facing a Texans team that will be starting Case Keenum. That's added risk if he can't get the offense to move. Three and outs don't lead to many tackle opportunities.

--Collins is getting a Jets team that Belichick would love to stomp a mud hole in. If NE puts up points then the Jets will have to abandon the run. Do you trust the Jets offense to put up sustained offense to supply Collins with tackle opportunities if that happens?

So when I look at it all, and I see question marks for all three, I default to the top dog...David.

• Like 1

Add to all of that... David faces one of the best offenses in the league, and they (GB) have been running the ball better as of late. Meanwhile, both Collins and Mosley face poor offenses (that, like Keg said, could have trouble moving the ball).

David is the best of the three, and should get more opportunities as well. Don't overthink it.

Add to all of that... David faces one of the best offenses in the league, and they (GB) have been running the ball better as of late. Meanwhile, both Collins and Mosley face poor offenses (that, like Keg said, could have trouble moving the ball).

David is the best of the three, and should get more opportunities as well. Don't overthink it.

This. David's a 20 point producer this week.