[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roll with Cutler in Championship game or...

bburdett

Cutler's Monday night performance allowed me to barely slip into the Championship game, and I am having serious doubts about his potential against Detroit. Sanchez, Orton, RGIII, and Bridgewater are available at the moment and I am considering picking one of them up to play this week. I made it this far with Cutler as my starter every week, so I am a little hesitant to switch it up at this point. Anyone have any thoughts or advice? Rest of team is in my signature. Thanks.

iPhone people can't see your sig.

If you made it this fare, you must have great starters. Cutler is not good, and had he not connected with Jeffery late his week would have been really bad. I strongly suggest looking for an alternative. I might consider dirty Sanchez, but not the others. I'd like to stick with a qb still fighting for something.

Edited by Ripler66
  • Like 1

For iPhone users

12 Team PPR

QB - Jay Cutler

RB1 - Eddie Lacy

RB2 - Fred Jackson

WR1 - Dez Bryant

WR2 - Randall Cobb

WR/TE - Josh Gordon

DEF - Giants D/ST

K - Codey Parkey

Bench - DeSean Jackson

Bench - Colts D/ST

Bench - Keenan Allen

Bench - Pierre Thomas

Bench - Joseph Randle

Bench - Josh McCown

Edited by bburdett

Sanchez over all those guys because of his match up. Washingtons secondary is horrid and they have allowed basically every QB they have faced blow up against them. Case and point, Eli Manning, he was struggling severely and then plays the redskins and goes off. The redskins will shut McCoy and the run game down again like they did last time (19 carries, 22 yards) which is gonna open up the pass that much more for Sanchez. Think Sanchez and Maclin both have big games this week.

I'm rolling with Sanchez this week over Cutler as well. I was already debating it before he got benched and this made the decision easier. While Sanchez hasn't impressed the last couple of weeks, I'm confident he can put up a decent showing against WAS.