[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adam Schefter: Bears Starting Jimmy Clausen in Week 16

Wolverines Fan

fantasy sharks projections for Clausen

Passing: 261 Yards, 2 TD, 1 INT.

Rushing: 11 Yards, 0 TD.

That's about all I would be expecting from Cutler at this point. I just need 20-25 pts from the position and my bench guy (Kap) hasn't been anywhere near that. I guess the kid has nothing to lose and might just have to air it out against the Lions solid run def. If I plug Clausen into my line-up and lose the championship because I chose to sit Kap or Orton I'm gonna hear an off-season full of grief from my fellow owners.

The consensus from the Bears beat writers and local radio hosts is that this move is Trestman's last ditch effort to save his job. If Claussen comes in and operates in his system (as Josh McCown did last season), and the Bears win these last two games, or at least stay competitive, then Trestman can point all the blame at Cutler.

The consensus from the Bears beat writers and local radio hosts is that this move is Trestman's last ditch effort to save his job. If Claussen comes in and operates in his system (as Josh McCown did last season), and the Bears win these last two games, or at least stay competitive, then Trestman can point all the blame at Cutler.

It's too late. Trestman is gone. Not really a great hire to begin with in my opinion.