[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adam Schefter: Bears Starting Jimmy Clausen in Week 16

Wolverines Fan

I've been streaming Cutler/Sanchez on two teams.

Hello Alex Smith, RGIII, Derek Carr, Kyle Orton, Charlie Whitehurst, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel and Geno Smith.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I don't think this switch at QB is what kills Forte and Alshon -- it's the absence of Marshall. I don't see that this situation has gotten much worse. That said, I've never watched Jimmy play before. But if you removed Cutler's name from the stat sheet the numbers looked like that of a rookie surrounded by loads of talent.

The thing with Jeffery... he's really the only big play threat they have. The Bears will have to throw. Dude only needs 4-5 catches to be more than relevant.

Sure, I'd rather have a competent Cutler in there but face it, Cutler's been garbage the past few weeks so maybe it'll inject some life (even just a smidge) into the offense.

Gotta stick with Jeffery unless you have better options. I don't think I do (Britt?) so sticking with him.

I'm going to go balls to the wall. Just picked up Clausen and I'm going to start him in my championship game. Have Rivers, who is semi-broken, not playing well, and facing a pretty damn good def in SF. I might regret it, and get some serious flack for the move, but I have a gut feeling he might do pretty well. I dunno, just trying to shake things up since it always seems to happen to me...starting guys out the blue and having them go off.

We shall see.

Edited by heehawks
  • Like 1