[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick vote....Jags or panthers D/ST?

kikkkomann

you can't expect manziel to be was bad as he was against the bengals, but the possibility is there for the panthers to get a ton of points. if they follow the same game plan you might be good with them, as they have been playing much better.

i don't doubt the jags will get some sacks, but i cannot fathom counting on them to win a championship. not to mention since they are a thursday game if they honda the bed you will be miserable all weekend

I'm in the same situation as you.. Would hope some more people comment on this. The Panthers won't see the same Johnny Rotten as the Bengals did last week, nor is their defense as good.. but still they have been playing well.

On the other hand.. TEN is awful and the JAGS are playing at home where just a couple weeks ago they put up huge numbers against the G-MEN...

I want to play the JAGS but I don't know if it's because I am excited to hurry up and get some points on the board .. I may not be thinking clearly..