[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would really appreciate your help

Sinding

Hello,

I've made it to the championship game for the second year in a row, and I would really appreciate your help so I won't lose my second championship game in a row.

My thoughts about my team is as follows:

QB: Peyton Manning or Alex Smith or Tony Romo?

WR: Emmanuel Sanders or Harry Douglas?

RB: Latavius Murray or Toby Gerhart or Joseph Randle?

Please help with some brilliant thoughts and advice :)

Edited by Sinding
  • Like 1

Is this a standard scoring league? PPR?

Without knowing the scoring here's how I see it:

At QB it would have to be between Peyton and Romo. The Broncos mentioned wanting to throw more in the last game, but changed the game plan. Whether we'll see him throw more this week is a toss up. The DAL/IND game will likely be a shootout and you could see Romo throw a lot. That being said, the Colts also haven't been the greatest against the run. Dallas has run the ball well this year and whether Murray plays or not I expect them to have a balanced attack. I don't think you can go wrong with either Peyton or Romo, take whichever you gut tells you. Even with a matchup against PIT who has been bad against the pass I wouldn't go with Smith. I just don't trust him to put up points.

For your WR, it really depends on the status of Julio. If Julio is out I would plug Douglas in without question. He proved last year that he can be a suitable fill in. If Julio plays it's closer in my opinion, but I would still lean Douglas. They could potentially use him as a decoy even if he plays.

At RB I would go Murray unless DeMarco doesn't play for Dallas; then I'd plug in Randle. Similar to Smith above, I don't trust Gerhart regardless of the matchup.

Thanks for your thoughts! It is a 0.5 ppr-league.

My thoughts on Gerhart versus Latavius Murray has a lot to do with matchup and the fact that I think Raiders will be behind a lot. I don't know it Latavius is the clear 3rd down back they would commit to if behind?

Gerhart showed flashes last week against the best run-d in the league and Titans are terrible which could mean that Jacksonville will run the ball a lot + Blake Bortles is banged up.

I am literally 50-50 on Gerhart-Latavius Murray, and Gerhart plays tonight, so I need to decide soon :)

Thanks for your thoughts! It is a 0.5 ppr-league.

My thoughts on Gerhart versus Latavius Murray has a lot to do with matchup and the fact that I think Raiders will be behind a lot. I don't know it Latavius is the clear 3rd down back they would commit to if behind?

Gerhart showed flashes last week against the best run-d in the league and Titans are terrible which could mean that Jacksonville will run the ball a lot + Blake Bortles is banged up.

I am literally 50-50 on Gerhart-Latavius Murray, and Gerhart plays tonight, so I need to decide soon :)

I agree that Gerhart has a better matchup, but I'm not so sure that Oakland will be that far behind. Buffalo's offense leaves much to be desired. They have gotten this far based on their defense. I could see Gerhart having a decent day and the game should be relatively close with the Titans having to use Whitehurst at QB and having some injuries. I think this one is another gut feeling choice. If you have more faith in Gerhart go with him, but I think they'll both put up similar numbers in the end.