[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injuries are killing me. In the Championship, need lineup help.

Cr658768

Ok, so I need some help. I'm in the championship. PPR league. 12 teams. I've been dealing with some injuries (Julio and Ryan Mathews), so I've made a bunch of moves this week. As a result, I only have one add left for the week. Heres what I'm working with right now.

QB: Stafford

RB: Forsett

RB: Andre Williams (penciled in right now with Ryan Mathews injured)

WR: Dez

WR: Harry Douglas (penciled in right now after a big week with Julio potentially out again).

TE: Gronk

Flex: Kelvin

Bench:

Ryan Mathews

Julio

McKinon (keeper league)

Sankey

Branden Oliver

Jarvis Landry (added recently with Julio potentially missing another week. I like what he's been doing)

Heres my issue. Again, only 1 addition left for the week. Colston is available, but my opponent has Brees, so I'm avoiding that. Boldin, Greg Jennings, and Andre Johnson are also available. I doubt I would pick up Andre (I drafted him, and dropped him a couple weeks ago).

I also just saw that Fred Jackson is available on waivers. There is a chance I don't get him, as I have a worse waiver number then the guy I'm playing (everyone else is locked and unable to make moves).

My idea, right now at least, is to hopefully get Jackson. Move him into either my Flex or my RB2 (and move Andre Williams to my flex), and kick Harry Douglas to the bench. So my lineup would potentially look like this:

RB: Fred Jackson

WR: Kelvin

Flex: Andre Williams

Would anyone change anything. I have another potential starting RB on my bench (Oliver), and Jarvis Landry has been playing great (tough matchup this week though), and Douglas had a big week with Julio out. Obviously if Julio plays, I'd have to re-evaluate. I can't say the same if Ryan Mathews plays, I don't have much faith in him.

• Like 1

Ok, so I need some help. I'm in the championship. PPR league. 12 teams. I've been dealing with some injuries (Julio and Ryan Mathews), so I've made a bunch of moves this week. As a result, I only have one add left for the week. Heres what I'm working with right now.

WR: Harry Douglas (penciled in right now after a big week with Julio potentially out again).

Bench:

Ryan Mathews

Julio

McKinon (keeper league)

Sankey

Branden Oliver

Jarvis Landry (added recently with Julio potentially missing another week. I like what he's been doing)

Heres my issue. Again, only 1 addition left for the week. Colston is available, but my opponent has Brees, so I'm avoiding that. Boldin, Greg Jennings, and Andre Johnson are also available. I doubt I would pick up Andre (I drafted him, and dropped him a couple weeks ago).

I also just saw that Fred Jackson is available on waivers. There is a chance I don't get him, as I have a worse waiver number then the guy I'm playing (everyone else is locked and unable to make moves).

My idea, right now at least, is to hopefully get Jackson. Move him into either my Flex or my RB2 (and move Andre Williams to my flex), and kick Harry Douglas to the bench. So my lineup would potentially look like this:

Would anyone change anything. I have another potential starting RB on my bench (Oliver), and Jarvis Landry has been playing great (tough matchup this week though), and Douglas had a big week with Julio out. Obviously if Julio plays, I'd have to re-evaluate. I can't say the same if Ryan Mathews plays, I don't have much faith in him.

Bench:

Ryan Mathews

Julio

McKinon (keeper league)

Sankey

Branden Oliver

Looks good to me. Good luck in your super bowl!