[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers as QB? WDIS

Happy Hour

I've made it to the championship game. Rivers is the QB who got me here. I hate to change horses, but he's hurt, lost a top WR, and is playing SF. On the flip side, they're fighting for the playoffs and need his arm to win. On waivers is RG3 (against Phi), Dalton (v. Den), Orton (@ Oak).

Should I make the swap (Rivers would be the player I drop) or stick with Rivers. Rivers plays Saturday night.

My bench: D Moncrief (backing up TY in case his injury holds him out); Randle (if Murray can't play); Fleener (my opponent is weak at TE); Sproles (opponent could conceivably get & start him)

I'll answer your question if you post a link.

Edited by Happy Hour

My son in the exact same situation for his Championship game. He picked up RG III and Eli Manning and is trying to decide which of the 3 gives him the best option.

I'm no RG III fan, but I would be leaning his way. Philly secondary is atrocious and they lost Cole on the DL. Got a feeling RG III might pull out good one. Tough call, but whatever you do, please forget Orton. Dalton is more likely to bust than boom.

mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/434419-which-team-defense-baltimore-or-carolina/