[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what to make of Jermaine Gresham

isleseeya

Gresham returned back to practice today . He has a good match up this week vs denver at home and actually has been pretty productive before injury ( actually averaged over 10 pts a week last 4 games he played in PPR leagues )

but since he is not listed anywhere this week in Huddle ( Game projections , start /bench list , etc ) not sure what people suspect he will do

I plan to pick him up and probably play him over DOnnell and Cameron ?

Any thoughts or projections on Gresham ?

I see DMD's project has Gresham listed as out, so if he's going to play maybe that gets updated.

I hadn't realized that DEN was that bad against TE (27th in preventing fantasy points) but the CIN TE position has been equally as bad at producing fantasy points with the TE (26th), may have been due to Greshams absence.

Another site I use for projections has him with 4/35,0

Gresham is mostly a blocker, but yeah, Denver gives it up to TE's. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the corners play the WRs tight, so the underneath stuff is what's available.

Given his pass catching ability, I think Hill is a sneaky good play even though the Broncos run D is super tough. I also think that given the general unreliability of TE, Gresham is a decent enough play even though the Bengals don't target him a lot.

• Like 1

I will be adding Gresham back in but he's not been very productive.

2-16

3-25

1-5

2-15

6-68

10-48

4-34

5-36

3-29

2-13-2

4-33

5-33

3-23-1

You gotta hope you land the 1 in 6 games that he has a TD

I will be adding Gresham back in but he's not been very productive.

2-16

3-25

1-5

2-15

6-68

10-48

4-34

5-36

3-29

2-13-2

4-33

5-33

3-23-1

You gotta hope you land the 1 in 6 games that he has a TD

True but in PPR leagues i can see at least 4 for 40 yds , no ?

He hasn't totaled 40 yards in the last seven weeks and did it only twice all year.

In fact, the only two times that he had more than 40 yards was in weeks 5 and 6 which were when AJ Green was out.

Gresham is there to block. He is a really good blocker. Eifert was drafted to catch passes but his absence doesn't change what Gresham is and does.

• Like 1

I hear you DMD . Somehow he has managed slightly over 8 pts avg per game in PPR league ( not including game he missed last week ) . He has also avg 5 targets over last 6 games he played which is not great but decent compared to what is left on waiver wire . Plus Denver match up seems desirable at the least . I have less faith in Cameron and Donnell right now ,as it stands now for sure

Edited by isleseeya