[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rolling out Gerhart

BA Baracus

Already had him in 1 starting lineup where I'm in "swing for the fences" mode.

Just swapped him in for Welker last minute in another. Welker's stats have been way down and just heard that Toby will be given a bigger piece of the pie than his 13 carries last week.

Against TEN's sieve-like DEF that could easily turn into 75 and 2 TDs.

Yikes I wouldn't, but I drafted him this year so I'm a bit biased. I think michealredd has the right idea, that is what I would do. I don't really watch the Jags, so I don't know if it's him or just the team, but the numbers have been thoroughly unimpressive this year. There is always upside against the Titans though, and his only competition right now is Storm Johnson, so it could pay off, but I wouldn't because I still hold a grudge

Already had him in 1 starting lineup where I'm in "swing for the fences" mode.

Just swapped him in for Welker last minute in another. Welker's stats have been way down and just heard that Toby will be given a bigger piece of the pie than his 13 carries last week.

Against TEN's sieve-like DEF that could easily turn into 75 and 2 TDs.

swing for the fences and Toby gerhart in the same sentence. Jesus
  • Like 1

swing for the fences and Toby gerhart in the same sentence. Jesus

:lol:

Think of it this way... EVERYONE has run on the Titans. They're just bad. Storm Johnson has shown flashes but meh... and Jordan Todman is just a guy. The coach has come out and said Toby will be given the rock tonight.

There are really no better options out there for me in this particular league and I'm a pretty heavy dog going into this week. I have Joe Randle waiting in the wings hoping DeMarco sits, too.

Those are the kinda moves that win you championships IF you don't have the big studs to ride.

:lol:

Think of it this way... EVERYONE has run on the Titans. They're just bad. Storm Johnson has shown flashes but meh... and Jordan Todman is just a guy. The coach has come out and said Toby will be given the rock tonight.

There are really no better options out there for me in this particular league and I'm a pretty heavy dog going into this week. I have Joe Randle waiting in the wings hoping DeMarco sits, too.

Those are the kinda moves that win you championships IF you don't have the big studs to ride.

oh I'm not saying it couldn't happen :lol:, just trying to wrap my head around it. If the Titans don't load the box and make Bortles beat them the entire coaching staff should be fired. No dog in this fight for me though..starting Walker facing Washington..gl, I hope Toby kills it for ya. Titans +4.5/ under 39 parlay... Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Im trying to figure out a way to get on the Gerhart wagon? Just cant find the words that support the hammering of ones own JUNK? Except goodluck and the Titans DENFESE is last against the rush....May the stats be with you, Young Fantasy Football Pundit!

Edited by IrishPride
  • Like 1

I'm starting him in one league. I picked him up a couple weeks ago just for this game as I feared Rashad Jennings wouldn't be ready.

oh I'm not saying it couldn't happen :lol:, just trying to wrap my head around it. If the Titans don't load the box and make Bortles beat them the entire coaching staff should be fired. No dog in this fight for me though..starting Walker facing Washington..gl, I hope Toby kills it for ya. Titans +4.5/ under 39 parlay...

The Titans coaching staff should be fired no matter what

I gotta say...the Vanilla Gorilla has looked pretty good on the few touches he's gotten. He's steamrolling guys.

LoL! Absolutely but the offense, other than the last drive looked like crap and unfortunately Johnson and Todman keep getting time.

BOOM

Sweet! He's really looked solid tonight. I know it's the titans but I'll take it.

They should be pounding it with Toby to kill this clock

Gerhart is out for the game with a rib contusion.

I gotta say...the Vanilla Gorilla has looked pretty good on the few touches he's gotten. He's steamrolling guys.

This proves that anybody can run on Tennessee. I haven't seen any of the Titan games, but they must set up water stations on the field so whoever runs against them can get a drink after he runs the ball. maybe next year they will offer massages or give out players' plus points for their Master Cards.

Edited by Scorcher

Not bad RB2 production, I'll take it. Sure would have been nice if Gerhart had gotten that 62 yard run, not Todman... :smash:

Ha Todman looked like he was runnin from the 5-0 on that play, no way Gerhart has that kinda speed. That kid can open it up on in the open field, i was surprised.