[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any word on Hilton?

captain77

I've already got Fred Jackson in the lineup. He didn't practice for 2 straight days. Even more against them using him is that the Division's clinched. Not sure how seeding is looking for them

I've already got Fred Jackson in the lineup. He didn't practice for 2 straight days. Even more against them using him is that the Division's clinched. Not sure how seeding is looking for them

They can still get a #1 or #2 seed if they win their next two games and either Denver or New England lose both of their final games. Edited by CaptainHook

^Haha. I saw a pretty good typo in the advice section this year. Someone was looking for advice on a trade involving Lynch, but the title was "Brown and bush for lunch?"

At least I think it was about Marshawn. It might not have been about football at all!

The fact he is listed as Questionable surprises me. If guys miss three days of practice, they are always listed as OUT. Very interesting.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago

TY Hilton wants to play. But no Colts player who Did Not Practice during week this season has played Sunday. DNPs unbeaten going into today.

Pagano says Colts are going for the win in case Den or NE slips up he doesn't want to lose a chance to grab bye week.

Colts are NOT laying down today, although he also said if TY isn't 100% he's out.

I DO like Moncrief today. I also like the Colts tight-ends...Allen and Fleener

Edited by kwolf68