[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Leagues for the playoffs...

irish

IN

and I am taking ALL Cardinals!.......oh wait....

LMAO, not quite. Let me know if you have any problems, other than taking cardinals.

I'm interested. PM sent.

Invite sent. We're just shy of 50 participants, more than double the amount from last year!!

The payouts are going to be revamped with this many people joined up. I'm gonna wait to see how many we get total but I'm probably gonna stretch it from top 3, to at least top 5, and the person who had the highest one week score. Do a percentage breakdown of: 50-25-10-5-5-5.

At this point we're at 50 confirmed, which would be $1,000

Edited by irish

Up to 53 people in, some still have to pay and I haven't heard back from leop3, so he may not actually be active.

Irish- You had me listed as paid on the front page, but I had not...just sent paypal a few mins ago.

Thanks for updating. Either an oversight on my part or maybe we talked about you paying and I just marked you down. Are you Charles?

Game over I win. :pickle: Irish, is there a prize for leading after the 1st day. :thinking: If not there should be. :crazy:

LMAO! I saw that you were leading the charge. How about some tube socks or some general fantasy football thoughts i had the other day and scribbled down on a post-it note.

Maybe next year I'll do a return your entry fee payout to the leader after day one. It is kinda funny.

Received TOS's payment and I think both rkba and Byroz are gonna be out as they haven't paid and didn't put a lineup in for week 18. Only leop3 is left to pay...