[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Leagues for the playoffs...

irish

With that many I'd do top 3

Agreed, that's why I'm moving in that direction. Once we get the final numbers, I'll do top 3 and include the breakdown here and in the MFL rules.

+1

I will definitely be paying out Top 3 because of the great turnout. We still have almost two weeks to go before playoffs start, so the number might increase. If you want in, it'll be $20 to enter, post here that you're interested and PM your email. Thx

Happy Holidays to all!

Stupid question. Do I need a paypal account to send money to your paypal account?

I would think you do.

can u deduct my entry for this from my BLNY winnings?

Sure. I'm still figuring all of that out and am trying to get everyone paid up, ASAP!

Quick suggestion... Since you have the potential for a lot of lineups to be similar (or identical, for that matter), I would suggest keeping all lineups hidden until the last game of each weekend kicks off. Otherwise, people can change their lineup, based on seeing others.

There is a commish setup option for this... You can leave them visible at all times, make them visible at kickoff of the first game, or at kickoff of the last game (of the week). Using the latter is the most fair, even though some people might bltch about not being able to see other lineups (during the early games).

Just my :2cents:

The other alternative is making the lineup deadline early (like kickoff of the first game). But, that sucks for last minute inactive situations, or someone who forgets to set a lineup (but can still do so, using the last couple of games).

Quick suggestion... Since you have the potential for a lot of lineups to be similar (or identical, for that matter), I would suggest keeping all lineups hidden until the last game of each weekend kicks off. Otherwise, people can change their lineup, based on seeing others.

There is a commish setup option for this... You can leave them visible at all times, make them visible at kickoff of the first game, or at kickoff of the last game (of the week). Using the latter is the most fair, even though some people might bltch about not being able to see other lineups (during the early games).

Just my :2cents:

Done, great idea.

What about starting lineups being 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 flex (RB, WR or TE), 1 TE, 1 K and 1 Def?

Or just leave it 1-2-3-1-1-1?

Thoughts?

I like the 1,2,2, and 1 flex. But could go either way.

Me too. We obviously can't take a league vote on this as it would just be too cumbersome. I'm going to make the executive decision to change it and have more flexibility. You can still start 3 WRs or you could change it to 3 RBs or 2 TEs.

Flex works for me. Will the TE get a slight boost for yardage?

Just play it straight up, all scoring being the same for all positions.

Payment just sent via PayPal

Got it. For future reference don't refer to anything fantasy, sports, betting related cause PayPal will shutdown my account.

Thx