[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Current unknown players to roster for next year

0311grunt

5 players you've mentioned are currently on my rosters. I like Blackmon a bunch!

Justin Blackmon, Ray Rice, Dennis Pitta, though they may all be rostered.

Knowshon Moreno, Nick Foles, Carson Palmer, Danny Woodhead, Victor Cruz, CJ Spiller.

wow, digging pretty deep. How about Adrian Peterson, Brandin Cooks, Ridley, Hyde, Rudolph, Justin Hunter, Brian Quick, Bradshaw, Marvin Jones

For deeper guys- L. Green, Allen Robinson/ M. Lee, C. Washington, C. Gillmore, Turbin, Storm Johnson, P. Richardson, Philly Brown, any rookie WR from this year,

Really it's hard to say without knowing how deep your league is already

How deep is your league (teams and roster size)? A couple of names for deeper leagues would be WR's Duron Carter and Seantavius Jones. But, I'm talking 32-team leagues or 16-teamers with deep rosters and/or taxi squads.

My three team keeper is so bad I picked up Victor Cruz to roster and then added Brandin Cooks just incase. Currently I have only Gronk as a definite so worth stashing these guys just incase.

My worst league ever has been and continues to be a 3 team keeper. I am perhaps the most inept owner in this league and am simply easy money for all others. Many years now.