[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Help

dcberg00

Standard League, standard scoring, non ppr. It's pretty basic scoring with passing TDs as 4 pts and all others being 6. Going to keep the questions simple since the scoring is simple.

Start

QB, RB, RB WR/Flex, WR, WR, WR, TE K

I have a few questions...Doubt myself, just checking what others would think.

1) QB

Russell Wilson or Eli

2) Pick 4 (due to flex) Bad Matchups and QB change have me second guessing myself

Forte, Foster, Mason, Jeffery, D Jax, Watkins

(Starting Megatron and Beckham for sure)

3) TE

Chandler, Daniels, Clay, Rivera

Thanks for any input/advice in advance.

Steve...see you are a "fan of the Bears"...do u trust Jeffery with Clausen throwing him the ball? That is my big concern.

Thinking I am overthinking this is a bit. The guy I am going against doesn't have the strongest team, but has the matchups. His big point getters this week will be Manning, D Thomas, Olsen and the SEA D. He has J Bell, Herron, Baldwin, Malcom Floyd in...so anything is possible

Yes I do considering what Chicago's backup did last year. Marshall is out meaning they will lean on Jeffery & Bennett more so than in weeks past. Cutler has struggled this year. While I don't think Claussen will come in & be Aaron Rodgers, I do believe he will play well enough. I think Jeffery is a safe bet. He may not give you that huge game but I think you will get a very solid game & its not very likely that you get a dud.