[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex help needed please....

joeyemma

10 team redraft...NO PPR..1 for 10 rush/rec 1 for 20 passing. 4 for passing td's 6 for all other td's. We start 1qb 2rb 2wr/te 1 flex k d Tight Ends ARE Wide Receivers.

Roster: Stafford/Tannehill

Crowell/Forsett/Lamar Miller/TWest

Demaryius/Cobb/Edelman/Watkins/Bennett

I have decided to start Stafford...Lamar...Forsett...Demaryius...Cobb I need to pick my flex. These are my choices:

Crowell@Carolina

Moncrief@Dallas

Watkins@Oakland

I think Moncrief is only an option IF TYHilton is OUT

How would you rank those three as my flex this week?

Thanks

Moncrief has upside with Hilton out, but Watkins Buffalo's best receiver and they are playing the Raiders. To me he has a high floor, with nice upside. If you need to swing for the fences, maybe go Moncrief. I don't like Crowell, but he's ranked ahead of both on the TMR 200, which has done me well. He's probably your safest bet to at least get something. I generally like to flex a running back when it's so close, but my gut says Watkins (and that it's breakfast time!)