[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football Superbowl Sunday

heehawks

Good luck to those who are playing in their super bowls today! This Sunday is the most fun (if your still in it!) besides draft night. Been a long season full of injuries, suspensions, and flat out craziness! I love fantasy football and today is what it is all about. Again, GOOD LUCK and may the points be ever in your favor. :tup:

Edited by heehawks

The Dude is rooting for you*!

*unless you are my opponent or share players my opponent has starting; in that case, suck eggs!

Good luck to those who are playing in their super bowls today! This Sunday is the most fun (if your still in it!) besides draft night. Been a long season full of injuries, suspensions, and flat out craziness! I love fantasy football and today is what it is all about. Again, GOOD LUCK and may the points be ever in your favor. :tup:

+1

Good luck to all except the two guys i'm playing. ;)

Two fantasy bowls for me. I really like my chances in one. The other one could go either way.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

The Dude is rooting for you*!

*unless you are my opponent or share players my opponent has starting; in that case, suck eggs!

I love eggs!

My opponents need no luck this weekend. I will be lucky to go 1 for 3 in my dynasty league SBs. In a redraft that has a week 17 SB, and will be lucky to get past the semis this week.

At least I have a couple of good FanDuel lineups set and skinned a bunch of times in my 4 dynasties.

Good luck to all today, and looking forward to :brew: and greasy food tomorrow night with some buddies... watching the likes of Peyton, Gio, Green and Dunlap/Rey on the defensive side hopefully get me a championship or two. Or three?!? :woot:

Edited by darin3

Good luck to everyone, except my opponent of course ;)

We have two-week playoff rounds in my local, so I will most likely be sweating it out into week 17....That is, if my team can keep it competitive. My team has really faded these last few weeks, and my opponent is better than ever. Unless an extraordinary string of events breaks my way (which never happens in the playoffs), I'll be lucky to keep it within 30 or so.

Edited by bud29

I'm gonna need a lot of luck.

Good luck to all!

Dude still has Romo, Dan Bailey, Seattle and Emanuel Sanders

I have Fred Jackson, Bills D, CJ Anderson, ODB

he's up by five and still insists he wants to trade me teams. Thinks I'm going to win

My team forgot to show up like Ahmad Brooks for a team meeting. Cutler got himself benched so I had to start Flacco who embarrassed himself today. Did Greg Olsen even catch a single pass today? Kelce got more 15 yard personal foul penalties than he did points. Parkey missed two easy field goals. Buffalo's defense apparently left it all on the field last week, because Oakland even has a lead this week. While both Calvin and DJax went over 100 yards, neither scored and combined were outscored by my oppenent's 85 year old Antonio "I catch all my TDs for the season in 2 games" Gates. Throw in that the Sanchise(opponent started) put up his best fantasy day ever despite costing his team the playoffs irl. It was a good run, but at the very end my team shat all over themselves.

Edited by Tripleshot

My team forgot to show up like Ahmad Brooks for a team meeting. Cutler got himself benched so I had to start Flacco who embarrassed himself today. Did Greg Olsen even catch a single pass today? Kelce got more 15 yard personal foul penalties than he did points. Parkey missed two easy field goals. Buffalo's defense apparently left it all on the field last week, because Oakland even has a lead this week. While both Calvin and DJax went over 100 yards, neither scored and combined were outscored by my oppenent's 85 year old Antonio "I catch all my TDs for the season in 2 games" Gates. Throw in that the Sanchise(opponent started) put up his best fantasy day ever despite costing his team the playoffs irl. It was a good run, but at the very end my team shat all over themselves.

Ouch.

It looks like I may wrap one championship up tonight even with Manning, Gio, Ware and Rey to go tomorrow.... if Catanzaro can boot a few FGs tonight against SEA.

I'm likely going to lose in another unless Carlos Dunlap goes ape-chit and Demaryius and A.J. Green forget how to catch. And Bobby Wagner forgets how to tackle.

Will likely win another unless Jeremy Hill and/or Wagner go ape-chit (and A.J. Green doesn't do anything).

Will likely miss out on third place in yet another unless Manny Sanders and Bradley Roby go nuts while Kam Chancellor and Jermaine Gresham are hushed.

All in all I guess I can't complain too much. Been a fun day of football with lots of ups and downs and tomorrow night should feature a lot of excitement.

Edited by darin3