[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Wow...

DMD

Most important week of the year in and out of the NFL and we have the Lions losing to the Bears and Stafford facing the #32 defense with only 189 yards and 2 interception. Megatron is 5-77.

Flacco is 3 of 20 for 27 yards and two interceptions in HOU.

Brees has 122 yards and 1 int against the Falcons almost 4th Quarter

Brady only 146 yds 1 TD vs NYJ who is beating NE.

Aaron Rodgers vs TB 250 yards but no TD.

Does anyone really want to reach the playoffs? Amazing the inconsistency we still have.

• Like 2

That's just the QB's. Then there's the Joique Bell debacle. And kickers who have been money all year doing nothing (Parkey, Tucker).

Guess I should have picked up and started Albert Wilson and that Inman guy. :unsure:

How bout Luck? Glad i had to face him this week. I Said something after the first quarter hoping Luck would stay under 5pts sarcastically... Merry Christmas.

A team that lacked need, heart, courage came through. A most pathetic display.

GO BACK and look at all former world champions...I found NONE that lost by 35 fooking points. The Colts are a joke and will be gone in round 1.

Edited by kwolf68

A team that lacked need, heart, courage came through. A most pathetic display.

GO BACK and look at all former world champions...I found NONE that lost by 35 fooking points. The Colts are a joke and will be gone in round 1.

I only watched until half time, but it looked like a bad day for them. Once the dude dropped that pass on that fake punt i knew how the rest of the game would be. Did they bench Luck or was he that bad?

I only watched until half time, but it looked like a bad day for them. Once the dude dropped that pass on that fake punt i knew how the rest of the game would be. Did they bench Luck or was he that bad?

They benched Luck because they didn't give a crap about the game. Case closed. It was a total Indy fold show. Nothing more, nothing less. Luck wasn't bad except his receivers were 2nd rate and couldn't catch, he had no running game or an offensive line that could block. This team will be done with their season in 2 weeks. They purely SUCK. A most horrible team. Though luck (if willing) gives them a shot.

So at this point the Colts really don't have anything to play for - they've already clinched a playoff spot and are not in contention for a first round bye. What are the odds that they sit Luck next week, or at least not play him for the full game?

Edited by bud29

So at this point the Colts really don't have anything to play for - they've already clinched a playoff spot and are not in contention for a first round bye. What are the odds that they sit Luck next week, or at least not play him for the full game?

Depends. They may want him to go into the playoffs with a better game than this one ...