[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is it collusion if the whole league does it?

Rebelarch86

So my entire league entered in a massive collusion trade and left me out since I was the number one seed, meaning the entire league except one teams colluded.

The teams out of the playoffs traded their studs to teams still alive for their bench players. Guys like Andrew luck, Philip rivers, jordy Nelson, a foster, ect. were given away for guys like cutler and r Jennings etc.

The commisioner made out the best so that's no help. His receiving core is now A brown, D Thomas, Jory Nelson, e sanders, and Jennings.

What would you do?

Now they are pretty reasonable and if I showed them a write of what collusion is they might agree the results are tampered, but what could we do then?

Is the commish able to change what the computer logs? Can they go in and change a win to a loss? Switch which player is recorded for who? Manually change the score?

that's pretty hondaty. You have to cut your losses and leave that group of a holes.

there's got to be rules in place that doesn't allow teams not in the playoffs to not make trades...unless there's season long payouts for high scores and others..

Now they are pretty reasonable and if I showed them a write of what collusion is they might agree the results are tampered, but what could we do then?

Is the commish able to change what the computer logs? Can they go in and change a win to a loss? Switch which player is recorded for who? Manually change the score?

Disagree ... "reasonable" guys would not have gone to that length to take you down. Are you the league pariah?

• Like 1

This is utter bullhonda. Tell them you qiuit and want your money back or even better, just quit. Tell them to enjoy their "hollow" victory and leave.

It's so wrong that I almost find it hard to believe it actually happened. If you know these people you should seriously consider not being friends with people that have this kind of character. I think I would actually fight the commisioner if this went through against me .

• Like 1

Seriously? Is this league comprised of middle schoolers? Hell, even a 10 year old knows right from wrong and has a conscience. Then again, people are capable of pretty terrible things under a mob mentality.

I'm reminded of a quote from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back... "Phuck Jay and Silent Bob. Phuck them in their stupid asses."

Sorry but the unreasonable one is you is you if you are giving these guys any credit. Showing them what collusion is and expecting them to change is like having to explain to someone who shot you that it is wrong and hoping he'll remove the bullet. When you have to explain the obvious to someone,or especially a group, the most obvious thing is that it is time to move on, in this case use retrospeed.

If these are friends, is there any chance these guys are f-ing with you in a big practical joke? I'm not saying it's funny, and it creates a whole lot of headaches in backing the trades out... but just maybe, especially if this is a free or low stakes league, maybe they're screwing around with you a little.

Any new comments from the other owners or commish coming out of the weekend?

Sucks otherwise, and I would ditch the league immediately.