[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luck?

hezagenius

I started a thread about maybe benching Luck. I guess it wasn't such a stupid question afterall.

This game may reach heights of comical idiocy. I expect he'll be benched in the third quarter as they move in Hasselbeck for mopup duty.

Pathetic display Indy. Pathetic.

Cowboys D looks like the 85 Bears, which is laughable.

Luck just got picked ....game is pure implosion.

I went 13-1 and it won't matter. If I am the Colts, I didn't show up and I don't care anyway may as well put in the backup. I am serious about that. Just end this.

Edited by kwolf68

Complete meltdown by the Colts in all phases. Like I said in another thread, this game means very little to them, and they are playing like it. Dropped passes, missed tackles, and penalties. An embarrassing performance.

That was my concern. The ONLY saving grace is my other option (Ben) really didn't do much either and wouldn't have mattered. 13-1 record doesn't mean honda anymore. Total meltdown.

I'd like to THANK Antonio Brown, ODB and Julio jones for their efforts.

If this was a normal situation Luck could mopup in garbage time, but the Colts have laid down like I've never seen a team. total disgraceful, gutless performance. This team will be done after 1 week in the playoffs. Luck is still great, but this team is a joke. What a total MAIL IN.

Edited by kwolf68

Kinda liking this... need him to suck for me to have a chance in one league.... and in the league where I own him, I'm up and probably don't need him to do anything for me to win. :yay:

Lets get this straight, Luck does NOT suck. He's a warrior. His team is laying down however.

But I get your point.

Edited by kwolf68

The #1 Fantasy player of the year - the #1 surprise at QB for the year - the #1 scorer for the year - just pulled from the game with 109 yards and two interceptions

Just wow