[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It comes down to MNF

MikeFL25

So I am in my league's championship game, I am currently up 75.5-68.5, both my opponent and myself have 1 player in MNF. I have AJ Green and he has Anderson. I wish I could have been up more but both Luck and Charles really put me in a tough spot. What are the chances that I pull out the win? I know that Anderson and Green are both players that can explode at any moment...or not.

So I am in my league's championship game, I am currently up 75.5-68.5, both my opponent and myself have 1 player in MNF. I have AJ Green and he has Anderson. I wish I could have been up more but both Luck and Charles really put me in a tough spot. What are the chances that I pull out the win? I know that Anderson and Green are both players that can explode at any moment...or not.

I think your fine. I see AJ Green having a good game tonight 100+ yards and at least 1 td. Anderson probably has a td too and maybe 100 yards so they'll probably equal each other out at worst. I'm up by 25 and my opponent has Demaryius Thomas left to play. Winner goes to the championship game. I'm hoping DT only plays the first half or something or at least only has 1 td.

IM BURIED

Down 36 ESPN Standard

Aj Green and Cj Anderson left

Between those two players, you have a decent chance of making up those 36 points. Personally I'm hoping for Anderson to have a terrible game, but its likely he'll give you some good points.