[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What kind of chances do i have?

yungballa

I agree with ripler66...I think AJ Green will have a big night...I think you will need to have around a 10 -15 point cushion going into tomorrow's game. I have one league where I am up by 35 and facing green...I am a bit nervous that Green goes off. I will be actively rooting against Green if that helps. Best of luck to you.

Beast mode comes in clutch. 20 point cushion and sanders to play

if your up by 20 with your opponent having sanders left to play, you should be fine. Im up 25 myself with my opponent having DT left to play non PPR. I feel pretty good about it but DT and Sanders both can go off at any time. Hopefully denver runs the hell out of the ball tonight.

if your up by 20 with your opponent having sanders left to play, you should be fine. Im up 25 myself with my opponent having DT left to play non PPR. I feel pretty good about it but DT and Sanders both can go off at any time. Hopefully denver runs the hell out of the ball tonight.

sorry if i phrased that in a difficult way. Im up 20, i have sanders to play, and he has aj green to play (i mentioned aj in the original post). Do u think this changes my chances. It is ppr...aj scored 40 something a couple ago

sorry if i phrased that in a difficult way. Im up 20, i have sanders to play, and he has aj green to play (i mentioned aj in the original post). Do u think this changes my chances. It is ppr...aj scored 40 something a couple ago

Ohhk, sorry my mistake. I still think you'll be fine. I don't see AJ out scoring Sanders by 20+ points, I do think AJ has a big game but sanders is due for one himself. They probably end up equalling each other out. I hope sanders goes off myself so Demaryius Thomas doesn't lol.

Ohhk, sorry my mistake. I still think you'll be fine. I don't see AJ out scoring Sanders by 20+ points, I do think AJ has a big game but sanders is due for one himself. They probably end up equalling each other out. I hope sanders goes off myself so Demaryius Thomas doesn't lol.

Sanders. Wow. Youre quite the oracle