[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Draft Recaps/Grades

Grits and Shins

So today I just won the championship in my local.

MFL ranked my draft the worst in the league.

Coach Grits and Shins had a poor draft in the recent 2014 3AFL draft. Their Rolling Thunder franchise came away feeling dejected about their bottom grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Rolling Thunder made their best pick of the draft in round 3, selecting Giovani Bernard with the 32nd pick of the draft, as compared to the 19th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He decided to forego his senior season and enter the draft," Rolling Thunder coach Grits and Shins said.

Rolling Thunder has the dubious distinction of making the worst pick of the entire draft, selecting Antonio Brown in round 1 with the 8th pick of the draft, long before the 20th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," Rolling Thunder coach Grits and Shins said.

Starting in week 12, Rolling Thunder won't be able to submit a full lineup, due to having 1 defensive team on bye.

After such a pathetic draft grade, coach Grits and Shins is motivated to prove to the league that their picks will overachieve and bring home the trophy.

Apparently I had the WORST pick in the entire draft when I took Antonio Brown at 1.08. :rofl: Comparing Antonio Brown to Ryan Leaf :roflml:

If you use MFL and won your championship ... just out of curiosity where did MFL rank your draft? The team MFL ranked number 1 didn't make the playoffs.

And according to the BETA steals and busts:

BUSTS - my 2nd, 3rd and 4th round draft picks were BUSTS

STEALS - my 7th, 12th and 16th picks were STEALS

Edited by Grits and Shins