[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight? - Week 16 Championship Edition

lennykravitz2004

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need DeThomas and C. Barth to lay down tonight! i'm only up by 36 fantasy points, and do not have anyone left...in our whacky scoring system 36 is basically nothing if DeThomas goes off with a ton of receptions and a multiple TD effort...sweating bullets thanks to Skittle-head's 19 fantasy points last night...i REALLY wish he would've stayed benched past the 1st quarter! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :pullhair:

Looks like someone beat me to the punch this week. :)

Huddle Ladder HOF - Need 81 from Demaryius tonight. Although that would be pretty amazing, even for PPR, I don't think it's happening. Congrats, again, Jojo.... You're the king of the hill. :)

Dynasty Wars - Need 30.3 from CJ Anderson. Although it's possible, I don't see it in the cards. My DL's killed me... One point from Hankins and Campbell combined. Not to mention Lofton, Greenway, and Church all having poor weeks. Could have used a few more from Rodgers, I suppose, as well.

Redraft Wars - I'm up 19.5 with Ware left tonight, going against Dunlap, Reggie Nelson, and Demaryius. The way I'm looking at it, I need Ware to outscore Dunlap by enough to offset Nelson, then hope Demaryius scores 19 or less. I think I have a chance, but I'm going to say it's about a 20% chance.

AOTAOP Dynasty - Up by 22 and change, but he's got Manning and Connor Barth left. Going to be tough, unless they have another week like Week 14 (combined for about 14 points that week). Even if Manning has another off-week, I would think that MIGHT help Barth. I have to hope for lots of rushing (CJ Anderson) touchdowns, basically.

CA Huddle - Up 48, with Demaryius going against CJ Anderson, Jeremy Hill, Julius, and Barth. Tiered PPR (.5, .75, 1.0), so this could be REALLY close. I wouldn't even have a shot, if it wasn't for my opponent getting less than 2 points from Luck. :unsure:

Fusion - Up 14.6, with CJ Anderson against Emmanuel Sanders. I'm glad I'm the one with the lead, but this could really go either way.

Local #1 - Up 40, with Julius and Adam Jones going against CJ Anderson and Connor Barth. This is a high-scoring league (1.5 PPR), so I'm not counting on anything yet... especially if Barth kicks a few FG's. Hoping Julius gets a few catches tonight.

Local #2 - Up by 0.48 points, and I've got AJ Green left. So, unless he gets negative points, I'm good (and yes, we do lose points for lost fumbles). So, in theory, he could lose a fumble, get less than 10 yards receiving, and cost me the title. Started 3-5 in this league, and squeaked into the playoffs at 8-6.

Big Time Keeper - I'm up 62, and he's got Demaryius left. Thank you LeVeon Bell, Odell Beckham, and Russell Wilson.

Hopefully, Manning doesn't do much, and Barth shanks a few FG's. :lol: In reality, Anderson, Thomas, and Thomas could all help me in one league (or more), while hurting me in others. Gonna be a wild finish to a crazy weekend.

Edited by Gopher

BLNY - up by 22 points, I have CJ anderson, he has AJ Green. I'm not celebrating anything until it's over.

Hodge Podge - Lost by 20, I'll take 2nd still

Local big money league .5 PPR - Down by 3 points, I got E. Sanders, he has Green and Hill.

Basically I'm hoping denver's def shuts down Cin offense (with Dalton throwing you never know) and I need sanders to have a big game. I'm going to be a huge denver fan tonight!

Looks like someone beat me to the punch this week. :)

Huddle Ladder HOF - Need 81 from Demaryius tonight. Although that would be pretty amazing, even for PPR, I don't think it's happening. Congrats, again, Jojo.... You're the king of the hill. :)

Dynasty Wars - Need 30.3 from CJ Anderson. Although it's possible, I don't see it in the cards. My DL's killed me... One point from Hankins and Campbell combined. Not to mention Lofton, Greenway, and Church all having poor weeks. Could have used a few more from Rodgers, I suppose, as well.

Redraft Wars - I'm up 19.5 with Ware left tonight, going against Dunlap, Reggie Nelson, and Demaryius. The way I'm looking at it, I need Ware to outscore Dunlap by enough to offset Nelson, then hope Demaryius scores 19 or less. I think I have a chance, but I'm going to say it's about a 20% chance.

AOTAOP Dynasty - Up by 22 and change, but he's got Manning and Connor Barth left. Going to be tough, unless they have another week like Week 14 (combined for about 14 points that week). Even if Manning has another off-week, I would think that MIGHT help Barth. I have to hope for lots of rushing (CJ Anderson) touchdowns, basically.

CA Huddle - Up 48, with Demaryius going against CJ Anderson, Jeremy Hill, Julius, and Barth. Tiered PPR (.5, .75, 1.0), so this could be REALLY close. I wouldn't even have a shot, if it wasn't for my opponent getting less than 2 points from Luck. :unsure:

Fusion - Up 14.6, with CJ Anderson against Emmanuel Sanders. I'm glad I'm the one with the lead, but this could really go either way.

Local #1 - Up 40, with Julius and Adam Jones going against CJ Anderson and Connor Barth. This is a high-scoring league (1.5 PPR), so I'm not counting on anything yet... especially if Barth kicks a few FG's. Hoping Julius gets a few catches tonight.

Local #2 - Up by 0.48 points, and I've got AJ Green left. So, unless he gets negative points, I'm good (and yes, we do lose points for lost fumbles). So, in theory, he could lose a fumble, get less than 10 yards receiving, and cost me the title. Started 3-5 in this league, and squeaked into the playoffs at 8-6.

Big Time Keeper - I'm up 62, and he's got Demaryius left. Thank you LeVeon Bell, Odell Beckham, and Russell Wilson.

Hopefully, Manning doesn't do much, and Barth shanks a few FG's. :lol: In reality, Anderson, Thomas, and Thomas could all help me in one league (or more), while hurting me in others. Gonna be a wild finish to a crazy weekend.

Congrats on getting this far with this many teams!

Less than 52 from Peyton for champeenship in one league, and AJ to out score Sanders by 12 for 3rd in another..."won" 5th spot in rookie draft for next season in another

All in all, a pretty solid year

Mea culpa. Didn't mean to steal your weekly enjoyment. I got antsy.

Good luck in all of your leagues!

Not a problem. I'd actually rather just post in the thread than start it (hence the smiley face).

12-team redraft (semi's, Week 17 SB): I need 14.5 points outta AJ Green in one league (point per reception)

DW3, 14-team IDP dynasty: Need Green to hold off Jeremy Hill with a 30 point cushion

ATAP, 16-team IDP dynasty, for 3rd place: I need 16.5 points out of Emmanuel Sanders and Bradley Roby (CB from the Broncos).... opponent has Gresham

AFL, 12-team IDP dynasty: I need 12 points from Manning, Gio Bernard and 2 defensive guys. I think I’m good there.

ConFusion, 16-team IDP dynasty: need Carlos Dunlap, a DE from Bungles, to hold off Demaryius and Green (I have 6 point cushion). Not gonna happen.

So ideally Green scores 15 points, Thomas gets hurt on the first play of the game and Dunlap gets 10 points. LOL

And huge, HUGE games out of Sanders/Roby while Gresham doesn't do much. Sigh.