[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight? - Week 16 Championship Edition

lennykravitz2004

High $$$ PPR Redraft: I'm up 43.94 with CJ left, he's got Hill & Julius.

PPR Redraft #1: I'm up 29.34 with Sanders & Julius left, he's got AJ Green.

PPR Redraft #2: I'm down 1.94 with D. Thomas left, he's done.

Not counting chickens yet, but all 3 are looking good.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Sanders to outscore Hill by more than 2.87 pts in PPR format (RTS)

2)Sanders to outscore Barth by 4.1 pts or more PPR format (FFPC dyno)

3)Hold a 78 point lead vs CJ Anderson, Dem Thomas and AJ Green) (FFPC dyno)

4)Need Anderson and Barth to score more than 20.31 pts (DFWC overall dyno)

5)Need Anderson + Barth + 8.69 lead to beat Welker (DWFC league dyno)

6)Up 6 with Sanders vs J-Thomas and V-Miller, 1 pt 20 yards non PPR, 2 pts sack, 1 FF, 2 Fum Rec (local dyno)

7)Up 27 with Barth vs Peyton and J-Thomas 1.25 TE PPR (local dyno)

Good luck to all on this big night

I wonder what my chances are tonight:

I need C.J. Anderson to outscore Demaryius Thomas by 5 points in a 1.0 PPR league where you get 2 point bonuses for eclipsing 100/150 yards and for TD's longer that 25 yards.

I keep going from "I got this" to "I'm going to be slaughtered". What makes this more nerve wrecking is that I started Alex Smith/Jarvis Landry over Tannehill/Lamar Miller. Otherwise I'd have it in the bag. :bash:

Looks like someone beat me to the punch this week. :)

Huddle Ladder HOF - Need 81 from Demaryius tonight. Although that would be pretty amazing, even for PPR, I don't think it's happening. Congrats, again, Jojo.... You're the king of the hill. :)

Dynasty Wars - Need 30.3 from CJ Anderson. Although it's possible, I don't see it in the cards. My DL's killed me... One point from Hankins and Campbell combined. Not to mention Lofton, Greenway, and Church all having poor weeks. Could have used a few more from Rodgers, I suppose, as well.

Redraft Wars - I'm up 19.5 with Ware left tonight, going against Dunlap, Reggie Nelson, and Demaryius. The way I'm looking at it, I need Ware to outscore Dunlap by enough to offset Nelson, then hope Demaryius scores 19 or less. I think I have a chance, but I'm going to say it's about a 20% chance.

AOTAOP Dynasty - Up by 22 and change, but he's got Manning and Connor Barth left. Going to be tough, unless they have another week like Week 14 (combined for about 14 points that week). Even if Manning has another off-week, I would think that MIGHT help Barth. I have to hope for lots of rushing (CJ Anderson) touchdowns, basically.

CA Huddle - Up 48, with Demaryius going against CJ Anderson, Jeremy Hill, Julius, and Barth. Tiered PPR (.5, .75, 1.0), so this could be REALLY close. I wouldn't even have a shot, if it wasn't for my opponent getting less than 2 points from Luck. :unsure:

Fusion - Up 14.6, with CJ Anderson against Emmanuel Sanders. I'm glad I'm the one with the lead, but this could really go either way.

Local #1 - Up 40, with Julius and Adam Jones going against CJ Anderson and Connor Barth. This is a high-scoring league (1.5 PPR), so I'm not counting on anything yet... especially if Barth kicks a few FG's. Hoping Julius gets a few catches tonight.

Local #2 - Up by 0.48 points, and I've got AJ Green left. So, unless he gets negative points, I'm good (and yes, we do lose points for lost fumbles). So, in theory, he could lose a fumble, get less than 10 yards receiving, and cost me the title. Started 3-5 in this league, and squeaked into the playoffs at 8-6.

Big Time Keeper - I'm up 62, and he's got Demaryius left. Thank you LeVeon Bell, Odell Beckham, and Russell Wilson.

Hopefully, Manning doesn't do much, and Barth shanks a few FG's. :lol: In reality, Anderson, Thomas, and Thomas could all help me in one league (or more), while hurting me in others. Gonna be a wild finish to a crazy weekend.

Lost the top three. Won the rest. Had already won two others (one BOTH and one local), so that's eight total. Unbelievable year for me.

If Denver kicks the FG instead of throwing that 4th pick, I lose by about a point. That was a 5-6 point swing. Can't believe it.

Went 1-1 in fantasy bowls.

League #1, 12 team, ppr, won by 27.9

League #2, 12 team ppr, lost by 4.65. So close. One lineup goof cost me. Oh well.

Fun season :)

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Well I'm not done yet unfortunately, still another week to go. Demaryius was pretty good, so I'm up by 6. That can disappear in an instant, though, so it doesn't mean a whole lot. At least I'm not behind. :) Maybe Romo and Luck can both rest on Sunday?

Won my local Super Bowl because of that last Manning pick. No s h i t! Down 1 with Manning marching on last drive. Throws pick and Heehawks wins by 1!!!! Unfreaking believable!! I was downtrodden thinking it was over, but no. That was the best ending to a ff super bowl I've ever been in. Jumping and screaming and praying the interception stood! WOW WOW WOW! :yay::yay: and I never use dancing bananas! WOOHOO!

Well, I'm ecstatic as I won my local SB in spite of myself and the ingenious decision to pick-up Alex Smith to start in lieu of Phillip Rivers! It was a nail-biter, though, as a TD and couple more receptions by DeThomas would've done me in!

1)Sanders to outscore Hill by more than 2.87 pts in PPR format (RTS)

2)Sanders to outscore Barth by 4.1 pts or more PPR format (FFPC dyno)

3)Hold a 78 point lead vs CJ Anderson, Dem Thomas and AJ Green) (FFPC dyno)

4)Need Anderson and Barth to score more than 20.31 pts (DFWC overall dyno)

5)Need Anderson + Barth + 8.69 lead to beat Welker (DWFC league dyno)

6)Up 6 with Sanders vs J-Thomas and V-Miller, 1 pt 20 yards non PPR, 2 pts sack, 1 FF, 2 Fum Rec (local dyno)

7)Up 27 with Barth vs Peyton and J-Thomas 1.25 TE PPR (local dyno)

Good luck to all on this big night

Someone pinch me cause I won all 7.......