[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would be your 1st pick next year?

Alphashado

I would have to say Le'Veon Bell for me. The dude has nailed every catagory to be a fantasy super star.

Undisputed bell cow - Check.

Great vision - Check.

Patient runner - Check.

Catches the ball - Check.

Blocks - Check.

Duribility - Check.

Plus he is young. 2cnd year in the pros and here are his stats through week 16

Rushing- 1342 yards & 8 TDs

Recieving- 774 yards & 3 TDs

Total from scrimage- 2,116 & 11 TDs and there is still one week to play.

What's most impressive though is that he carried the ball 91 times less than DeMarco Murray, and they have roughly the same fantasy points depending on your scoring system.

I will take this dude with the 1st pick hands down next year. But that's just me. What are your thoughts? Who would you use a #1 pick on next year and why?

** I believe there is still the small matter involving a car and a bong and a Blunt.. or was it a Blount?

Yeah Bell has everything going for him currently. The likes of Murray and Lynch are likely to hit free agency so could end up in a bad situation, whilst Charles does seem to lose carries in the Andy Reid offence.

Can see a few more WRs sneaking up next year like ODB, Brown, D.Thomas etc above some bigger name RBs.

It's Bell for sure. No one else comes close due to the lack of dominant RBs and time shares. The question becomes how many WR go in the first round? In a 12 team league, could there be as many as 6 in round one? Brown, Jones, Bryant, Johnson, Green and Thomas? Maybe more if someone goes rookie happy (ODB, Watkins, Evans)?

It's Bell for sure. No one else comes close due to the lack of dominant RBs and time shares. The question becomes how many WR go in the first round? In a 12 team league, could there be as many as 6 in round one? Brown, Jones, Bryant, Johnson, Green and Thomas? Maybe more if someone goes rookie happy (ODB, Watkins, Evans)?

I think the likes of Julio and Green still go early R2. Some RBs will still go before them in R1 like Charles and McCoy (people will bank on him bouncing back) but I could be wrong.

I could see ODB going first round but that probably the only rookie. I think people would still take the Dez/Green/Calvin etc before any other of those rookies except maybe Odell.

as for the 1st pick its gotta be Bell, i wish i had him this year he absolutely tore it up. Or Murray.

• Like 1

You don't watch college, just stop...if you saw every Univ of Grenada home game like me, you'd know Montee Ball is the answer; and he's great on special teams

Stop it

!!!!!!