[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 10 fantasy runningbacks 2015

yungballa

1-Le'Veon Bell (no weaknesses)

2-Eddie Lacy

3-D.Murray

4-Jeremy Hill (yep! I drafted him this year and then traded him midway in season to Gio owner, but i want him back)

5-LeShon McCoy (I think he's poised for a better year next year)

6-Jamal Charles (nagging injuries, age and lack of focus on run by coach bothers me)

7-Adrian Peterson (only if he is locked and loaded in Minnesota)

8-Matt Forte (questions around coaching staff, he's getting up there in age abound. Would be a steal IF he fell to round 2, but just not sure about this team yet)

9-Marshawn Lynch (at some point this guy has to slow down.Or does he? A physical freak, though while aging, seems to be better later in games/season. Questions about his future. If he's the #1 in Sea, a solid pick)

10-CJ Anderson (risky, because it's Denver. I like him, but would rather not touch this situation next year)

After this is a big dropout to Arian Foster (aging, injuries creeping in), Melvin Gordon (depends on team, but this is the first rookie RB in a long time I've been interested in), Mark Ingram (Khiry Robinson? contract?), Tre Mason (Mason can be a good one) and others.

Carlos Hyde will be a very nice 3rd-4th round pick I think. Frank Gore looked great in his last game, but the writing is on the wall there. Other middle/low picks I like are Latavius Murray, Lorenzo Taliofaero (I am not a huge Forsett fan), Knowshown Mareno (if he's back, he takes that spot from Lamar Miller) and possibly Devonte Freeman (for at least an increased role).

Edited by kwolf68

1-Le'Veon Bell (no weaknesses)

2-Eddie Lacy

3-D.Murray

4-Jeremy Hill (yep! I drafted him this year and then traded him midway in season to Gio owner, but i want him back)

5-LeShon McCoy (I think he's poised for a better year next year)

6-Jamal Charles (nagging injuries, age and lack of focus on run by coach bothers me)

7-Adrian Peterson (only if he is locked and loaded in Minnesota)

8-Matt Forte (questions around coaching staff, he's getting up there in age abound. Would be a steal IF he fell to round 2, but just not sure about this team yet)

9-Marshawn Lynch (at some point this guy has to slow down.Or does he? A physical freak, though while aging, seems to be better later in games/season. Questions about his future. If he's the #1 in Sea, a solid pick)

10-CJ Anderson (risky, because it's Denver. I like him, but would rather not touch this situation next year)

After this is a big dropout to Arian Foster (aging, injuries creeping in), Melvin Gordon (depends on team, but this is the first rookie RB in a long time I've been interested in), Mark Ingram (Khiry Robinson? contract?), Tre Mason (Mason can be a good one) and others.

Carlos Hyde will be a very nice 3rd-4th round pick I think. Frank Gore looked great in his last game, but the writing is on the wall there. Other middle/low picks I like are Latavius Murray, Lorenzo Taliofaero (I am not a huge Forsett fan), Knowshown Mareno (if he's back, he takes that spot from Lamar Miller) and possibly Devonte Freeman (for at least an increased role).

i really like this list because of where you ranked jeremy hill. I feel he's talented as anyone, but i didnt rank him as high as i wanted because of my lsu fan biases. If only he were the one and only on the bengals. He'd go off all year and theres no doubt about it

i really like this list because of where you ranked jeremy hill. I feel he's talented as anyone, but i didnt rank him as high as i wanted because of my lsu fan biases. If only he were the one and only on the bengals. He'd go off all year and theres no doubt about it

Yep. The key with Hill is also getting Gio. That's the real sticking point, WHERE do you pull Gio? Chances are someone in the draft will over-rate him a bit while the owner who picked Hill is looking for that "perfect spot" to take Gio, because he's theoretically a backup.

The way the draft will roll out means I would not likely take Hill in the top 5 overall as I'd take Luck or Rogers ahead of him as well as those other 3 RBs. And depending on where I am picking and what I think about Gio and others, I could also see myself taking Shady or Charles over him. Jeremy Hill comes with some added risks, which is NEVER something you want from a Top 5 pick, but if he could get 20 touches a game he would almost certainly put up top 5 fantasy numbers.

Do I take him over Marshawn Lynch if I am sitting there at pick 10 round 1? It is these decisions that win you championships and NO ONE hits them all.

1) Leveon Bell

2) Jeremy Hill (No wear and tear on those legs, Green will keep defenese honest, and I believe Cin will become more run oriented)\

3) Eddie Lacy

4) Matt Forte

5) AP ( can never doubt this guy)

6) D. Murray (just think he is going to fall apart next year, very concerned about injury)

7) CJ Anderson (If he is the starting RB next year.....)

8) McCoy

9) Charles

10) Lynch (Just think they will continue to work in their new guys and start planning for life after Lynch)

• Like 1

Are we talking redraft? PPR or no? My list changes a lot, based on both of those things, obviously. If we're talking a redraft PPR league, I'd probably go:

Bell

Murray

Forte

Lacy

Charles

I think those four are very close, with Bell quite a ways ahead of them. After the top five, I think you can make an argument to go in a lot of different directions... with established guys like Foster, Lynch, AP, and McCoy, or younger guys like Hill and Anderson. Then, there are guys like Ellington, Ingram, J. Bell, Bradshaw, etc.

Lots of guys that COULD be in the top ten, potentially.

Good lists guys

1.Leveon

2.D Murray

3.Charles

4.Lynch

5.Peterson (Misses a whole season, less tread on those tires)

6.Forte

7.Foster

8.Mccoy

9.Lacy

10.Hill/Anderson

If Hill & Anderson take over their jobs then they def will be top 10 backs. I would rather take the aboves though before them, except maybe Mccoy/Lacy but all of these backs are all monsters and are all very talented. I have Hill and Anderson last just because the rest are established and have more experience, but they both have a ton of potential. Injuries are obv. A concern for all of these guys but this year has shown Murray might be more durable than we think?

4th in pts this yr in ppr. I don't see any way he falls out of the top 6 or 8

LOL. I DID predict him at 8 and added this:

Nothing I said here lacks logic. I think his shelf is 8th overall, which is where I see him. I just don't see him among the top 5 at all.

1. Bell

2. Hill

3. Murray

4. Charles

5. Michael (Lynch moves on and Michael takes over in Seattle)

6. Foster

7. Lacy

8. McCoy

9. Lynch (he'll land somewhere)

10. Forte

I would like to rank Anderson in my top 10 but I have no idea what Denver does next year.

I am really high in Michael and feel Seattle will trade/cut Lynch to save money and hand the reigns to Michael. In the limited carries he had that I saw, he looks awesome.

Man Wpob...I just don't think that there is any RB on Seattle's roster that can step in and do even half of what Lynch does.

I think they find a way to hang onto to Lynch for 2015. If they don't, I see a committee of Turbin and Michael producing (at best) roughly Lynch's stats.

I'd set the top 10 like this:

1. Bell

2. Murray

3. Forte

4. Charles

5. Lynch

6. Lacy

7. McCoy

8. Foster

9. AP

10. Hill

I would also bump CJ Anderson up into that last tier if DEN names him starter in the preseason.

I think that a lot of the 2014 rookie RBs are going to get chances to jump up into the top 15 and possibly top 10 as well.

BA

It is just my personal opinion. I believe in Michael and think he will be a top RB when given the chance. But I have believed in many other RBs who have face planted so who knows.

I do think they have to let Lynch leave via trade so they can pay their other players. And I do believe that he may be coming close to falling off the cliff (ever so slightly) and it is better to move on from someone a year before their decline than a year after.

Plus he seems to march to his own drummer and would be the type of player to wake up one day and retire.

This is all speculation from a proud Lynch owner and fan of his.

As of how things stand right now, I don't see how C.J. Anderson is off of any top 10 RB list for 2015. We're going with what we know right now. Right now, he is a bell cow in an elite offense with a QB trying to disguise the fact that his arm is fading. OK, I'll admit that last part is a little :fishy: but the workload and offense warrant a top 10 ranking alone. There is always uncertainty with coaches and players changing teams, etc. and you can't really count on any of that when ranking these guys.

That being said, in PPR I've got:

1. Bell

2. Lacy

3. Forte

4. Charles

5. Murray

6. C.J. Anderson

7. McCoy

8. Foster

9. Lynch

10. Hill

And guys I could see emerging into top 10 status next year but I wouldn't draft as a top 10 RB as of today:

1. Andre Ellington (if Palmer returns and the line gets no worse, he is a PPR value, presuming they don't bring in a highly drafted rookie)

2. Adrian Peterson (talent alone warrants top 10 consideration, though he obviously is in an extremely dicey situation and not a spring chicken anymore)

3. Devonta Freeman (pure speculation, but if they shore up the OL and stay healthy, Freeman could emerge as a big weapon)

4. Jonathan Stewart (his emergence the end of this year along with DeAngelo Williams probably not returning = big potential, just not sure about PPR)

5. Melvin Gordon (depends on the situation he lands in, but why not?)

Devonta Freeman? Did he even overtake Steven Jackons as the lead RB? I drafted him pretty early in 2014 thinking he'd be taking over this year and he did squat. Still think they'll be a past first team (Ryan, Julio, Roddy) that won't run the ball much.

Wow, I just looked at his stats, 65 carries in 16 games? Seems Rodgers was used just as much as him.

I'd love to see JStew be relavent and worth keeping, I think the absence of Williams has allowed him to shine and hopefully the coaching staff realize he can do more if given the opportunity.

I'd love to see JStew be relavent and worth keeping, I think the absence of Williams has allowed him to shine and hopefully the coaching staff realize he can do more if given the opportunity.

Quite frankly that man could hurt himself sneezing, there's a reason the coaches don't trust him to carry the load.

• Like 1

1. Bell

2. Lacy

3. Charles

4. Forte

5. Hill

6. Murray(Bump him up to two if he's back in Dallas)

7. Anderson

8. Lynch(Although I'd have a hard time drafting him)

9. McCoy

10. Joique Bell

(No specific order) Peterson, Foster, Miller, Forsett, Ingram, Hyde(If Gore is gone), Morris, Mason, J-Stew, Ellington are my next 10

Edited by willswear3

As of how things stand right now, I don't see how C.J. Anderson is off of any top 10 RB list for 2015. We're going with what we know right now. Right now, he is a bell cow in an elite offense with a QB trying to disguise the fact that his arm is fading. OK, I'll admit that last part is a little :fishy: but the workload and offense warrant a top 10 ranking alone. There is always uncertainty with coaches and players changing teams, etc. and you can't really count on any of that when ranking these guys.

That's due solely to the uncertainty a healthy Ball will bring. If you told me Montee Ball retired, CJ is easily on this list. The reality is though that we likely won't know any detail about usage until the season is three weeks old. I'd love to have a swing pick like 12 and draft both back to back in the 4/5 swing. Until then:

1. Bell, not close. Not in PPR, not in standard, nothing.

2. Charles

3. Murray

4. Lynch

5. Lacy

6. Foster

7. Forte (swap with Murray in PPR)

8. Hill

9. Lamar Miller (yes, I said it, Miller!)

10. AP

Even though my internet time is limited due to circumstances I do not wish to share at this time, I could not let this go unchecked.

Stewart missed 2 games in his first 4 years. So unless you are basing that outlandish statement on the past 2 years when he underwent surgeries to fix what was not fixed in the first place, then you are talking out of your arse. And while we are on the subject, who has been the most productive RB in the NFL the past 5 weeks? Cmon I know you can do it.