[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's playing a FF Championship in Week 17?

electricrelish

I, for one, am still in a league that plays a dynasty league championship game in week 17. I was lucky enough to get to return to the title game. Last season, I lost because I didn't start Kniles Davis. This season, I have the same dilemma. I guess I'll know at gametime whether I can roll with Jamaal Charles are not.

My local has two-week playoff rounds, so the championship runs through weeks 16 and 17.

In the offseason I am going to try (once again) to get the playoffs to start a week earlier, so the championship isn't decided by a guy or two getting benched. It may actually work to my advantage this year, as my opponent is starting Luck and Romo, but that's a hondaty way to win.

What a dogfight today has been. Welp, my team is down by two points in a non-PPR league (1 point for every 20 yards). Of course, the outcome comes down to the last regular season game tonight. I'll need our uber stud WR Antonio Brown to come through for our team once more as he's done all season! Let's go Antonio!

What a dogfight today has been. Welp, my team is down by two points in a non-PPR league (1 point for every 20 yards). Of course, the outcome comes down to the last regular season game tonight. I'll need our uber stud WR Antonio Brown to come through for our team once more as he's done all season! Let's go Antonio!

that do it?

that do it?

Yep, that did it! Antonio Brown is my team's savior once more! It's a great feeling to finish the NFL season with a championship. I'm grateful to be able to share it on this board with The Huddle!

Edited by electricrelish