[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Just In.....

Bonedaddies

This just in, the road to the Super Bowl runs through Seattle in the NFC. The Boys should have no trouble dispatching the hapless Lions in Dallas, but the next game against the Packers in Green Bay is going to be a doozie and probably the best game of all the playoff games this post season. I can't wait.

This just in, the road to the Super Bowl runs through Seattle in the NFC. The Boys should have no trouble dispatching the hapless Lions in Dallas, but the next game against the Packers in Green Bay is going to be a doozie and probably the best game of all the playoff games this post season. I can't wait.

That cowboy/packer game would be great and if we could win that and end up in Seattle, we already beat them, so it would be a minor stop off before the super bowl. ;)

Has there ever been a playoff game with two worse teams? Arizona at Carolina. One of these turds will advance. :razz:

Ugh, that's ugly and what a waste! However, the Panthers, coming from the worst division, will end up advancing.

Has there ever been a playoff game with two worse teams? Arizona at Carolina. One of these turds will advance. :razz:

Yes, the CAR-ATL game yesterday, where two 6 win teams played for the chance to host a playoff game ;)

Sucks that the Cards had those late season injuries to Ellington/Palmer/Stanton, they were a very good team. I still think they have a shot against the Panthers.

• Like 1

Carolina reminds me of that NCAA basketball team (there's at least one every year) that gets into the dance, despite having a losing record. In other words, they're playing well at just the right time. If I had to pick, I think they'll win and advance.

That said, don't count Arizona out just yet. Their defense is unquestionably one of the best in the NFL, and if their offensive line can protect the QB somewhat, they should be able to move the ball on the Panthers. That was Matt Ryan's biggest problem... His O-line never gave him a chance.

This just in... It's Steeler Time baby! :boxing::fball::helmet::coach::usa:

Ah, Cowboys are winning the SB anyhow.

6 Rings say otherwise. :boxing: Exactly how many years has it been since Y'all have actually won a playoff game??? :boxing::boxing::boxing:

That's exactly why this is the year, besides our fantastic play, we're way overdue!!!

Besides, the Ravens beat the Steelers this weekend.

Edited by irish

Regardless of who is playing, I love this time of year. It's the NFL playoffs... Outside of MAYBE the NCAA tournament, I can't think of a sporting event that I enjoy more.

Add in the bowl games and it's just a total football orgy...so awesome!

I agree that the only other comparable time of year is March Madness.

• 11 months later...

What a difference a year makes...maybe, just maybe they were not that far away last year.... :thinking:

I don't think anybody said that they WERE that far away last year. They were pretty good with Palmer last year, as they are this year. But, without Palmer, they were a below average football team. And, I'm not sure they would be any better this year, if he were to go down again.