[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ndamukong Suh suspended for wild card round

Wolverines Fan

Per rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5593/ndamukong-suh

NFL suspended Ndamukong Suh one game for violating the league's policy on player safety.

Suh is appealing the decision.

Unlike teammate Dominic Raiola, we'd guess there's actually a chance Suh gets his ban overturned considering the relatively mild nature of his offense and the fact that he's being suspended for a playoff game. But it's also quite possible the league is simply through with Suh's antics, and won't entertain a reversal.

Either way, it's comeuppance for a consistently-dirty player. The ban severely dents Detroit's chances of springing an upset on the road against the Cowboys. Few players bring interior pressure the way Suh does. DeMarco Murray could run wild if Suh isn't there to cave the pocket. Dec 29 - 2:42 PM

I am not saying this because it is beneficial to the Cowboys if he doesn't play because I feel we can beat them whether he plays or not. Anyone that watches that play and doesn't think it was intentional is either blind or a Homer. Or both

Former official and current Fox officials expert Mike Pereira didn't think it was intentional. I know Suh's reputation and that means no benefit of the doubt, and quite possibly not even fair treatment.

https://twitter.com/...61473558831104

He made his bed, now he has to lay in it ... when you are consistently a Dill Josh Gordon bag you get no benefit of the doubt on that one occasion where you might not have been. You know ... the whole "boy who cried wolf" thing.

You could make the argument that the first one was not intentional. But, when he then stepped back with the other foot, it was pretty obvious. What an idiot. It was like he was saying to Rodgers "Oh, I'm sorry... Did I just step on your bad leg? Well, let me step on it with my other foot, and really put my weight into it, just for good measure."

Wish someone would really drill that guy when he's least expecting it.

Whatever, I knew the responses would be that way. Everybody hates the guy so its easy to just assume he knew he was stepping on him and stepped on him a second time. Must have eyes in the back of his head to have such great aim.

I think you are deluding yourself if you don't think it was intentional. But if you have an acquaintance that always always lies to you and then in his most earnest voice tells you this time he is not lying to you ... why would you believe him? Same thing here. He has a well establish track record of being a Dill Josh Gordon bag so nobody should be surprised when we assume he is being a Dill Josh Gordon bag.

As others have said, the first time he stepped on him looked to be an accident as Suh actually stumbles and loses his balance. But on the second time he steps on his ankle he actually stands on it with his other foot off the ground in complete control. I could care less honestly but the guy has the reputation.

• Like 1

Whatever, I knew the responses would be that way. Everybody hates the guy so its easy to just assume he knew he was stepping on him and stepped on him a second time. Must have eyes in the back of his head to have such great aim.

When he stood on the leg and raised his other leg to increase the weight and possibility of injury, I saw all I needed to see. Even before I knew they were playing Dallas I had this stance

But on the second time he steps on his ankle he actually stands on it with his other foot off the ground in complete control.

Exactly. It's not like stepping on a smaller body part like a hand or a finger where you may not notice what you're doing. It's a f'n leg - you notice if you're stepping on a leg. Instead of moving away as soon as he felt Rodgers' leg, he stepped off with his other foot to put more weight on it - then he held it there for a second. It was a dirty thing to do, and clearly intentional. He deserves to miss a game.

Personally and knowing his history , i believe their was intent . But because he had his back to Rodgers and did not have an up and down deliberate stomping motion with the player visible before him , i do believe his appeal will work and he plays this next weekend . It would be a very big break for Dallas if he did not but i think he ultimately does

This has been the season of the "don't f with the NFL head office". If Suh gets a free pass on this given his history would be on the shocking side.

Plus, the NFL wants the Cowboys to do well. This gives them an easy (and legit) way to give them the upper hand. Or leg, as it were.

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

Former official and current Fox officials expert Mike Pereira didn't think it was intentional.

Former official and current Fox officials expert Mike Pereira is a retard. As is anyone who watches that and concludes it was accidental. How do you step on something as big as a person's leg and not know it?

But the NFL being the limp-wristed joke that it is, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him play.