[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which road team will win this weekend?

ABearWithFurniture

Generally during the wildcard weekend 3 home teams and 1 road team win so every year I try and figure out which one will it be...

My guess this year is the Colts...not much of a running game and if the Bengals bring even an ounce of defense Luck will probably make enough mistakes to lose the game.

I could see the Panthers losing to the Cardinals as well...

Generally during the wildcard weekend 3 home teams and 1 road team win so every year I try and figure out which one will it be...

My guess this year is the Colts...not much of a running game and if the Bengals bring even an ounce of defense Luck will probably make enough mistakes to lose the game.

I could see the Panthers losing to the Cardinals as well...

I agree. The Colts trounced the Bengals earlier this year (a lot earlier, if I'm not mistaken), but they're trending in different directions right now. Meanwhile, I think the Cards still have one of the top defenses in football. If they can move the ball at all (and protect whoever their QB is now), I think they have a fighting chance.

I just don't see Detroit winning against Dallas, with or without Suh. Well, unless he happens to get a chance at another cheapshot, and breaks Romo's leg or something. Then, maybe.

I suppose Baltimore could also beat PIT, especially if Bell is out/limited. I'm just not overly impressed with how they (BAL) have been playing the last few weeks.

If I had to rank them, in order of most probable to least probable, I'd go:

CIN

ARI/BAL (close between these two)

DET (least likely by far, IMO)

On the other hand, the two teams that I could easily see getting blown out are DET and CIN. Maybe it's because the Bengals have been somewhat inconsistent, but although I could see them winning, I could also see them getting destroyed... especially if Dalton doesn't play well, or if Luck gets off to a fast start. I don't think Arizona will give up enough points to get blown out, and I think BAL is familiar enough with PIT that they'll keep it close/interesting.

Should be a fun weekend (or month) of games.

You almost have to say Baltimore here based on familiarity with opponent in division along with Baltimore's playoff pedigree. Plus, likely no Le'Veon or a limited Le'Veon will make Pittsburgh a bit more one dimensional and, thus, easier to defend. It probably comes down to which Joe Flacco shows up though.

I don't think the Lions are a long shot like most do. They have the kind of defense that keeps them in every game for the most part, and Dallas doesn't exactly have a stellar playoff record in recent history. The Lions have a habit of coming unraveled though - dumb penalties, defensive breakdowns, etc. so Dallas just needs to build a lead and grind it out to win.

Arizona doesn't have the quarterback to win generally, but they get the benefit of playing a relatively terrible division champion. So you can't put it past them to win (even if they brought back Neil Lomax at QB).

I think the Bengals have the worst chance to win. Andy Dalton is not the answer, and he has proven already that he isn't going to get the Bengals to the next level as a franchise. This is probably his last chance too. If he faceplants, I'm guessing they'll look to move on. Sure, the Colts haven't looked that good, but I have a LOT more faith in Andrew Luck carrying his team to win at home. This is a QB friendly league.

I'm going with the Ravens. Bell being hurt and a division opponent swings it. Like MTS7 said, it comes down to which Flacco shows up.

I'd say Detroit is a good dark horse for a road win, but I doubt their offense gets it together enough. They aren't going to get a lot of possessions, so they will need to be efficient, but I just don't see it happening.

I just can't see ARZ winning unless Car gets stupid and lets them okie doke them with trick plays, flea flickers and fake punts. Lindley stares down his receivers like a pervert in a strip club. He should be picked at least three times.

Baltimore is my road team. They can get hot and Pitt has a habit of putting up stinkers on defense. Flacco can play really good and if their defense can cover, they have a good shot at road win.

The Colts just seem to be breaking down. Luck is good but their defense is porous. You can run and pass on them. I see Hill running all over them. Cincy is playing good pass D but their pass rush is poor which doesn't bode well for a pass happy Luck squad.

I think both AFC games could go either way. Bell's absence is huge for PIT, but in both games against the Ravens this year, Bell racked up only 79 total rushing yards. In both the win and the loss, Bell's rushing was largely a non-factor. The difference was Big Ben's play - in the loss, he threw for 217 yds, 0 TDs, and 1 INT. In the win, he threw for 340 yds and 6 TDs with 0 INTs.

I think Cincy has a good shot as long as Dalton doesn't have one of his "Bad Andy" games. If AJ doesn't suit up, though, that takes some edge off the passing game so Indy can focus more on stopping Hill.

I can get on board with a CIN win too. IND has been looking kinda poor all around and CIN has been looking strong in areas that can really hurt the Colts - namely run game, pass rush, and downfield coverage. If CIN can dominate time of possession and punch in a few redzone opportunities, they could pull the upset.

Indy doesn't thrill me, but the last couple yrs I've picked the Bengals to win..how'd that work out for me. Dalton can't win in the playoffs until he shows me he can..

I think this could of been cin's year, but with aj green more than likely gping to miss, I think it will be too much for that offense.

I just can't see ARZ winning unless Car gets stupid and lets them okie doke them with trick plays, flea flickers and fake punts. Lindley stares down his receivers like a pervert in a strip club. He should be picked at least three times.

Baltimore is my road team. They can get hot and Pitt has a habit of putting up stinkers on defense. Flacco can play really good and if their defense can cover, they have a good shot at road win.

The Colts just seem to be breaking down. Luck is good but their defense is porous. You can run and pass on them. I see Hill running all over them. Cincy is playing good pass D but their pass rush is poor which doesn't bode well for a pass happy Luck squad.

Sounds like you think the only road team with no chance of winning is the Lions. :thinking:

Well nice to see you're such a gracious winner. Will be nice to see your :crybaby: when the Cowboys lose.

Oh and make sure to send the refs your payoff.

Dude, I have no illusions about this football team. At this point, there is no way anyone should not be amazed at where they are right now. I was the only one that had any belief in this team. At this point I am so proud of them no matter what happens. They have proved everything they needed to. GB is gravy baby.

and No I gave Detroit no shot at winning. They played a much better game then I though they would. The Cowboys are a better team but had to grind it out. Very proud of them, they could have easily lost but Romo and the defense wouldn't let it happen.

Go Cowboys.

Cards. I could see any road team winning, and think this year we will have more than 1.

Well I was wrong about the Cards, and kind of thought Ravens had a good shot. Was almost right that Lions upset Cowboys. while most (including the Cowboy fans) thought the Lions had no shot. Heck even the Cards did well early leading 14-13.