[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Revival of the Tailgate!

irish

This place was once a great gathering place to share personal stories of happiness, sadness, frustration, etc. It was a place where a bunch of people who played FF came before, during and especially just after the football season. We shared our families and their growth, successes and failures. We came here to ask questions or look for advice on a myriad of topics. We came here to bust chops, share cheating games we've played, add to joke threads, brag about our post counts, talk about midgets and dropping deuces, Tournament of Babes, Mystery Huddler, a favorite music\video thread and so on. Some of the old timers remember Aqua Lung (a fellow huddler) who passed away and how we bonded and supported his wife Mrs. Aqua.

Many of the very special huddlers who made this place what it was are now gone and unfortunately, are not returning. However, we have a great crew remaining here and some really solid additions with newbies coming aboard. Let's work at making this place something special like it used to be. Try to check in here like you would the NFL forums and add something of interest to read, comment or debate about.

LET'S BRING SOME LIFE TO THIS PLACE!!

Edited by irish

There's a subsection of the Tailgate called Food & Beverage that seems to be shut down and it had what looked to be some good threads about beer. Love me some beer and learning 'bout new beers and microbrews from around the country, would love to see that opened back up (or just restarted) for off-season talks.

Also, my 3 week old baby girl farts like a grown man who recently ate a 3-piece spicy dinner from Popeye's, and she's small like a midget...so there's that

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This place was once a great gathering place to share personal stories of happiness, sadness, frustration, etc.

And then you arrive :woot:

I've ran through this place many of times naked and drunk

I can confirm this. It was hot, too.

• Like 1