[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now we know who the MVP is ...

Grits and Shins

Has to be rough for Pitt to watch the stud that CJ Mosley is after they took Shazier before him. Mosley is a monster!

Then again, each team can look back and say I wish I took that guy instead.

Bell was missed badly but bell does not play defense and steelers defense was average at best last night if not worse ..poor performance overall

When you can pound the ball your defense gets to rest. If you can pound the ball while having a lead causing your opponents to be one-dimensional your defense gets even better. It has always been my opinion that everything revolves around the ability to run the ball (of course that starts with the O Line).

When you can pound the ball your defense gets to rest. If you can pound the ball while having a lead causing your opponents to be one-dimensional your defense gets even better. It has always been my opinion that everything revolves around the ability to run the ball (of course that starts with the O Line).

Baltimore wasn't able to pound the ball yesterday either.

Bell was voted as the MVP by his teammates. I agree that he is the MVP. I believe he would have made a difference, but, none of us will know if it would have been enough to change the outcome.

I have no argument that Bell is the MVP, but, Brown is pretty damn close. I'm glad they both play for the Steelers. Now, they need to build a defense and continue to improve as an offensive line, and they can be dangerous in the near future.

Bell was voted as the MVP by his teammates. I agree that he is the MVP. I believe he would have made a difference, but, none of us will know if it would have been enough to change the outcome.

I have no argument that Bell is the MVP, but, Brown is pretty damn close. I'm glad they both play for the Steelers. Now, they need to build a defense and continue to improve as an offensive line, and they can be dangerous in the near future.

nice to see you around