[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Clown Named Suh

CowboysDiehard

Nah ... I don't want to see him hurt in spite ... that just lowers us to his level. I would much rather seem him get dominated by the Dallas run game.

Which is exactly what's going to happen. The sight of him with his hands on his hips in the 4th quarter as Fredrick and Martin plow him into the ground on run after run will make my heart happy!

• Like 1

I pretty much always root for the Lions, but this Suh deal is making me reconsider. I think that had he been suspended I'd still pull for them. With him on the field, I just don't think I can.

Never thought I'd see the day I'd root for the Cowboys over much of anyone let alone the Lions. Figures the one time I want them to win and they suck lol

(and speaking of clowns, Mike Pieieieira is still blathering on about Suh's "innocence" lol. I guess that's the NFL's version of a "shock jock")

Edited by BeeR