[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Super Bowl Box Pool (Squares)...

irish

I'll take four :tup:

Suuuure, just send the $20 and I'll give you 4 boxes.

You're welcome all, I'm happy to do it and create a little extra fun for the big game!

Again, good luck to all of you!

Thanks Irish!

In the future you want to let people go in and pick their own blocks so you don't give them adjoining blocks unless they want them. TIA

In the future, I intend on having people pick their own boxes and I mentioned that somewhere. However, I believe you're the only one with a box in the same row or column.

My numbers suck - can we have a 'do over'? :)

Are you sure they suck? I loved last year's game, when we started off with a safety. LMAO

Where is link to this years pools? Only see last years

D

ID - Irish10163

Pass - Huddle

In the future, I intend on having people pick their own boxes and I mentioned that somewhere. However, I believe you're the only one with a box in the same row or column.

I assume the web site picks the squares for you? And they try to give everyone unduplicated rows/columns? Looks to me they do a fine job of all that, and I'd recommend continuing.

Of course if you have to do it all by hand, then I'd understand the change. But it sure sounds like a clusterfluck if everybody is trying to select squares at the same time?

I assume the web site picks the squares for you? And they try to give everyone unduplicated rows/columns? Looks to me they do a fine job of all that, and I'd recommend continuing.

Of course if you have to do it all by hand, then I'd understand the change. But it sure sounds like a clusterfluck if everybody is trying to select squares at the same time?

At this point, I still pick everyone's boxes for them because it takes awhile to figure out how many boxes each Huddler will take and how many sheets we'll have. However, next year, I think I'm gonna let each Huddler pick their own.

Congrats to All Winners, please PM me your PP addy.

Sheet #1

1st- heehawks - $50

Half- Dcat - $150

3rd- Dcat - $50

Final- Electricrelish - $250

Sheet #2

1st- REZ - $50

Half- FWmaker - $150

3rd- FWmaker - $50

Final- Wpob - $250 Pd

Sheet #3

1st- WashingtonD - $50