[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Super Bowl Box Pool (Squares)...

irish

Thanks for running this Irish. Lots of fun. Damn pick cost me the $250, but also meant I won in another pool.

Thanks again, Irish! This contest has been my lucky charm.

Thanks for doing this Irish. Happy to be a donor

Thanks again Irish. I will sign up earlier next year.

You're welcome fellas. Glad the pool added to the fun of a great game!

Everyone is all paid up! Congrats again to all the winners! See ya for the next pool...

You doing another March madness pool? If so count me in when the time arrives.

Yup, I do every year. Not sure if I opened it up here last year or not. I know that Cunning Runt usually has a March Madness Pool that he's run on here for years.

I will open mine up here, I usually run it through CBS.

I'm glad that the Hawks went offsides at the end of the game. It looked like Brady was going to down it for a safety when they were at the one yard line. The five yard penalty sure helped. Another guy that won $1000 on a board that I run thought the same. We both would've been sol.

I'm glad that the Hawks went offsides at the end of the game. It looked like Brady was going to down it for a safety when they were at the one yard line. The five yard penalty sure helped. Another guy that won $1000 on a board that I run thought the same. We both would've been sol.

No question. Not sure if Brady would've taken the safety there as that gives the Hawks 2 pts and then the ball again.

Got the PayPal - thanks Irish! Good Job. -

Pretty easy to let others pick their own boxes on Poolhost. You can enter a maximum number owners can pick (although not owner specific). Also, you can go in and enter boxes for those who for some reason can't or don't enter their own selections.

Got the PayPal - thanks Irish! Good Job. -

Pretty easy to let others pick their own boxes on Poolhost. You can enter a maximum number owners can pick (although not owner specific). Also, you can go in and enter boxes for those who for some reason can't or don't enter their own selections.

Yeah, thx. I know how to do it, I just haven't done it that way so that I can control the number of boxes each Huddler has per sheet, especially when I'm never sure of how many sheets we'll have. We'll see what I do next year.