[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit/Dallas Game Thread

heehawks

Check in on moon landing. Check in.

Just stop it.

Check in.

All you need is some obscene overuse of the 'rofl' emoticon and you have the intoolwetrust impersonation nailed.

Edited by bud29

You should just have them check in.

I was going to ask if he couldn't just type them, instead of clicking to select one (haven't used this on mobile device). Then just remember a few of the cool ones (puking guy, wedgie move, nut kick move, ninja, etc.) and use them repeatedly.

Report says that Rodgers has a tear in his calf muscle. With every new update about this injury, it looks more and more like we're going to have to endure this Dallas slobberfest for one more week. :sick:http://fantasynews.c...-in-calf-muscle

ETA: Oops, wrong Dallas game thread. :doh:

Edited by bud29

I think the NFL looks bad admitting all these mistakes. In one way it is good, but it only gives people ammo in their "the refs screwed us" discussions.

Maybe the last paragraph of the story explains why

"These communications typically remain private, but given the magnitude of a playoff contest, and the impact these blunders had in the outcome of the game, some of information has leaked this week."

Though in this case it is a reporter speaking about what the NFL told the Cowboys, with the missed PI call on Hutchins NFL head of officials Blandino actually issued a statement.

Whatever, I'm trying to move on (I can be pissed about the Browns coaches and Cavs blunders).

I think the NFL looks bad admitting all these mistakes. In one way it is good, but it only gives people ammo in their "the refs screwed us" discussions.

Maybe the last paragraph of the story explains why

"These communications typically remain private, but given the magnitude of a playoff contest, and the impact these blunders had in the outcome of the game, some of information has leaked this week."

Though in this case it is a reporter speaking about what the NFL told the Cowboys, with the missed PI call on Hutchins NFL head of officials Blandino actually issued a statement.

Whatever, I'm trying to move on (I can be pissed about the Browns coaches and Cavs blunders).

I think the point they are trying to get across and that what everybody can't seem to get is ... bad calls happen both ways in the course of the game (because the refs are human) and there was no bias. Both teams had to deal with the same level of officiating.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Odd that you didn't seem to think that when the only mistake they admitted was the Hitchens call

Odd that you think you know what I'm thinking. Are you a mind reader?

I may not have said it here, but I made the same statement to others when Blandino released his "we missed the calls" statement. I doubt you'll believe it, but I don't give a damn.