[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you want to see in the Superbowl?

rajncajn

If your favorite team does not make it, who will you be rooting for in the Superbowl?

NFC

Can't stand "Cam" and Carolina

Can't stand Carroll and the Seahawks

Can't stand the "beloved" Cowboys, Jerry Jones or the slobberfest that will ensue with a Cowboys superbowl.

Go Pack go...

AFC

Had enough of Brady for a lifetime

Had enough of Manning for a lifetime

Baltimore organization needs a long, hot, steaming morality bath but never liked them anyway

Colts all the way

AFC

Anyone but Denver or New England. Over the last 11 super bowls, 7 have involved either Brady or Manning. It's getting old.

NFC

I'd be fine with anyone but Dallas. :) I don't mind the Panthers, but I don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell. I have nothing against Rodgers and GB. The Seahawks don't have the feel of a perennial power house (yet), so I'd be fine with them making it again. If they continue to be this dominant over the next couple years, then I will probably change my tune.

Either Dallas versus the Broncos and if not the Packers and Broncos.

My son is a Broncos' fan.

NFC

Packers - was a fan while Browns were on Hiatus, like Rodgers and some other players

Panthers - unlikely but my second choice

Seahawks - please no, they were my last choice until yesterday, some of their fans are just too cocky (lest we forget, "this season is just a formality")

Cowboys - hell no, not after that screwed up penalty call helped them win the game

AFC

Broncos - like Peyton & DemThomas, and have gotten over my long hatred from the 80s when they beat my Browns 3 times in 4 years in the AFC title game

Colts - younger team with a rising star, would be good for him and the league

Ravens / Pats - hate them both, only good thing about this weekend is one has to lose

My dream matchup - GB-DEN, don't dislike either team and think it would be a good game

my nightmare matchup DAL-NE/BAL couldn't root for either side, and would dislike the winning team (would probably root NFC if NE/BAL are the AFC team).

NFC

Can't stand "Cam" and ensuing bizarre justification that a team with a losing record deserves to be in the playoffs

Can't stand Carroll, Sherman and the Seahawks uniforms

Can't stand the "beloved" Cowboys, Jerry Jones or the slobberfest that will ensue with a Cowboys superbowl.

Go Pack go...

AFC

Had enough of Brady for a lifetime

Baltimore is Ok.

Would prefer to see Manning or the Colts in the playoffs. Would hate to see Fox get a SB so I guess it would be the Colts for me

Would like to see Rogers vs Luck...I believe that will be the next Brady vs Manning (granted, it won't happen all the time since they are in different conferences) I believe they are the best 2 QB's of the future and think it would be fun.

I just don't want to see Seattle or Carolina or Baltimore.

Only interested in three matchups:

1. Colts vs. Packers. High scoring affair

2. Colts vs. Seahawks Luck vs. Wilson

3. Seahawks vs. Broncos. Only to see Seattle destroy Denver again.

I really do get not liking the Seahawks, and to be honest there are some things about them I can't really stand either, but I don't understand the hatred for Carroll. He is as likable as you can get, and earned every bit of his success.

I think I want to embarrass Brady this time.

:lol: For the love of God, man up and hate em, at least I could respect that answer

You do relaize the list you quoted that from has the Cowboys as my 4th choice (least favorite) NFC team to be in the SB (only considering the 4 remaining).

If you think I don't hate them you're wrong. But this year I liked what I saw, a team that built itself up with a good OL that took time to gel after several high draft picks were used to get them. But generally Irvin 2.0 (Dez) and their annoying fans turn me off.

I hate the Cowboys, HATE HATE HATE. me :nutkick: Cowboys fans

Is that better?

I really do get not liking the Seahawks, and to be honest there are some things about them I can't really stand either, but I don't understand the hatred for Carroll. He is as likable as you can get, and earned every bit of his success.

I think I want to embarrass Brady this time.

maybe we all hate his college rah-rah shtick on the sidelines? Of course we all hate the statue of Jim Caldwell on the sidelines too so it's pretty much a no-win there.

Or maybe we all hate that he ran USC crookedly and then jumped ship when he saw that sanctions were coming?

ETA- I forgot about the Legion of Boom being jacked up on Adderal

Edited by Zooty

I dread SEA/DAL/CAR/BALT being in the game. SEA and DAL egos are really making me detest them, BALT is just crappy to watch, and CAR has a sub .500 record. Without a lot of mitigating factors, I will never hope for a losing team to have a chance of winning the championship.

Packers - Colts would be my ideal. That could be one hell of an aerial show by the two most physically talented throwers.

All that being said, NFL will insist...er I mean "hope"... at having at least one of the "prominent" teams (NE/DEN/SEA/DAL) in the game.

I dread SEA/DAL/CAR/BALT being in the game. SEA and DAL egos are really making me detest them, BALT is just crappy to watch, and CAR has a sub .500 record. Without a lot of mitigating factors, I will never hope for a losing team to have a chance of winning the championship.

Packers - Colts would be my ideal. That could be one hell of an aerial show by the two most physically talented throwers.

All that being said, NFL will insist...er I mean "hope"... at having at least one of the "prominent" teams (NE/DEN/SEA/DAL) in the game.

If it weren't Carolina I'd enjoy seeing the sub .500 team going just to stir everyone up. Agree with all the rest except I'm not sure Seattle could be called a prominent team. They have been a hot pick the past few years, but they get nowhere near the hype of the other teams you mentioned. I think the DC Racists get more pub still than Seattle.

Edited by rajncajn