[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys @ Green Bay.

Randall

It's going to be cold. Latest estimates are 8-13 degrees but the cold wave we're in now may not lessen by sunday.

Wind chill was -43 here yesterday but I'm 150 miles north of Lambeau, so probably only -30 there. ;)

NFW...

I'd like to see the Packers win this, but I believe the Cowboys will end up in the NFCC. The Pack is having some real issues on defense & Murray will just be too much for them IMO. It's certainly going to be a very entertaining game regardless. Looking forward to this game more than I have for a playoff game in a while.

What makes this such a great matchup is that these teams basically mirror each other. Strong passing games, strong running games and defenses that can be had if the offenses aren't able to control the clock. It will come down to TOs, field position and who can run the ball better. Hell, this could turn into a shootout and the winner will be the team with the ball last. Sorta like the Dallas/Detroit game...oh wait that didn't happen that way.

Fixed... :smash:

Their defense has allowed 22.63 points per game on the road this year, while they have allowed 21.22 ppg at home. Green Bay has allowed 26.13 ppg on the road, but only 20.38 ppg at home.

"Statistics are no substitute for judgment" - Henry Clay

"There are lies, damned lies and statistics" - Mark Twain

I thought Texan's fans have an intense rivalry/dislike with the Cowboys much like White Sox fans dislike towards the Cubs in Chicago.

"Statistics are no substitute for judgment" - Henry Clay

"There are lies, damned lies and statistics" - Mark Twain

I'm just curious then, what exactly are you basing your opinion off of?

I'll take a stab at it..maybe, just maybe because he's a Dallas fan?

I was just going off of what his profile says, "fan of the Texans." I guess he just switches to whichever Texas team is still in contention? Must make the NBA season easy, with 3 playoff-caliber teams to choose from.

I was just going off of what his profile says, "fan of the Texans." I guess he just switches to whichever Texas team is still in contention? Must make the NBA season easy, with 3 playoff-caliber teams to choose from.

:pc: DAL first, HOU second

It appears that HBTC is correct. The argument for Dallas's road defense comes from the heart, not the brain.

I'll take a stab at it..maybe, just maybe because he's a Dallas fan?

What makes this such a great matchup is that these teams basically mirror each other. Strong passing games, strong running games and defenses that can be had if the offenses aren't able to control the clock. It will come down to TOs, field position and who can run the ball better. Hell, this could turn into a shootout and the winner will be the team with the ball last. Sorta like the Dallas/Detroit game...oh wait that didn't happen that way.

Actually it did, DAL had the ball last and won ;)