[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it hate? Jealousy?

HowboutthemCowboys

:fool:

Jealous of a team that hasnt won anything in forever? Cant be.

Must be hate.

This is the most traffic this board has seen since...hell, I don't know when.

Some of you sure are living he filled lives....

NTTAWWT

In related news:

Still See arrogance . Unbelievable. It's actually alot simpler than that ... NFL football fans like to watch a good football game which is officiated fairly and which the refs do not effect outcome of game

And on these boards it would be nice if cowboys fans would be more realistic and humble by admitting that you got a gift rather than try and explain how refs did not effect outcome of game

Edited by isleseeya
  • Like 3

Still See arrogance . Unbelievable. It's actually alot simpler than that ... NFL football fans like to watch a good football game which is officiated fairly and which the refs do not effect outcome of game

And on these boards it would be nice if cowboys fans would be more realistic and humble by admitting that you got a gift rather than try and explain how refs did not effect outcome of game

no one gives a truck isle. There's missed calls in every game. Yes it was crazy that they announced the penalty then changed it..we all get that. Do you seriously believe Dallas never had a huge call go against them that possibly changed the outcome of the game? If so, you're even more delusional than your last cpl days of posts would suggest. And I don't get the arrogance thing. A Cowboys fan can't even remark about a Cowboy getting smoked in the facemask and bouncing up without being "arrogant". Although " knowing" rajn like I do I'm pretty sure he was trucking with me. Maybe not, who knows. Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

no one gives a truck isle. There's missed calls in every game. Yes it was crazy that they announced the penalty then changed it..we all get that. Do you seriously believe Dallas never had a huge call go against them that possibly changed the outcome of the game? If so, you're even more delusional than your last cpl days of posts would suggest. And I don't get the arrogance thing. A Cowboys fan can't even remark about a Cowboy getting smoked in the facemask and bouncing up without being "arrogant". Although " knowing" rajn like I do I'm pretty sure he was trucking with me. Maybe not, who knows.

Everybody knows I'm just a dick. :oops:

Hate for the most obnoxious fan base on the planet. Haven't won a thing in 25 years and still puff their chest out like they're more important than everybody else.

this must be a thing in a different part of the country than I live in. Around here when you say youre a Cowboys fan people say "sorry" then I lower my head and say "thanks" lol

:fool:

Jealous of a team that hasnt won anything in forever? Cant be.

Must be hate.

This is the most traffic this board has seen since...hell, I don't know when.

Some of you sure are living hate filled lives....

Now what he hell did you go and do that for....Geezzz :guns:

I mean, were rollin, things are good, the Eagles are home, along with the Gmen and Skins. We're going to GB for DP, and you go and piss on the crowd. That's it right there, that's why we have to carry side arms as a Cowboys fan.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Now what he hell did you go and do that for....Geezzz :guns:

I mean, were rollin, things are good, the Eagles are home, along with the Gmen and Skins. We're going to GB for DP, and you go and piss on the crowd. That's it right there, that's why we have to carry side arms as a Cowboys fan.

nah..just amazed at the posts here last couple days. I mean, I can't imagine disliking the Eagles any more than I do now. But when they made it to the SB against the Pats I appreciated (a little) the fact that they had a good season. I remember back in the day around here twice a yr when Dallas/Philly played there were some things posted that were out a line but damn..it was fun for everyone. This stuff this week is weak..

For me, I have nothing against the Dallas team itself - players are generally likeable and seem to work hard. There are 2 problems I see:

1) your owner

2) your Rex Ryan-ification of fandom

There's nothing to say about Jerrah that hasn't been said so we'll leave that part at that.

As for the fans, you guys seem to be getting VERY excited about 1 playoff win. Regardless of your history over the last 20 years, all of a sudden there's a lot of crowing. Put something together in a humble way and we'd probably all be happy for you. I know Texas doesn't do humble well but let's give it a try.

Edited by stethant
  • Like 1

I'm so proud on the Cowboys effort that I could cry. They have really surprised everyone worth their effort this season and that is commendable. Anymore future victories are just the whipped cream and cherry on top. However, the Cowboys looking good could not be possible without the tremendous effort put in by the rest of the Teams in the league. Thank you all.

Hate for the most obnoxious fan base on the planet. Haven't won a thing in 25 years and still puff their chest out like they're more important than everybody else.

Playoff wins since 1997...

Jaguars 3

Cowboys 1

• Like 1

Playoff wins since 1997...

Jaguars 3

Cowboys 1

They are an amazing bunch of guys, led by a tremendous coach and they deserve our spot in the playoffs. I'm going out to buy a Justin Blackmon jersey tomorrow.

I think the song is actually titled "Hey Jealousy"...damn good band, Gin Blossoms; accompanied me through many an angst ridden late teen years

nah..just amazed at the posts here last couple days. I mean, I can't imagine disliking the Eagles any more than I do now. But when they made it to the SB against the Pats I appreciated (a little) the fact that they had a good season. I remember back in the day around here twice a yr when Dallas/Philly played there were some things posted that were out a line but damn..it was fun for everyone. This stuff this week is weak..

Yeah you do have a point there. Seems like fans hate us more then they love their own team. It does surprise me that this board has come alive all of a sudden. It's been crickets for most of the year, and now, I see posters I haven't seen all year.