[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This week's road winner

Zooty

I'm not see any of the road teams winning though the 6 cowboys fans here will disagree ;)

Baltimore usually plays NE tough but I think the week off and Baltimore's injuries in the secondary will help NE win.

Indy has a shot to knock off Denver only because Manning and Fox are chokers but Den is the better all around team IMO.

Carolina has no shot to go into Seattle and win.

And Dallas' luck runs out after this week

Don't know...Kind of liking the Colts against Denver. Specially if they get out to a lead, cause the run game in Denver's been great and all but if they got to throw it's been a bit ugly lately.

That would be my road pick this week, followed by maybe Dallas. I also give little to no shot for Baltimore and Carolina.

I would say that the Cowboys have a shot just based off of their run game againist Green Bay in the cold. If the Cowboys can really control the clock in that game, I think they will have a great chance to win the game.

Carolina I see having like a 1% chance of winning, Seattle maybe benig over-confident, Carolina being on a roll, they do have a good defenese and this will turn into a ball control game, so maybe some lucky bounces go there way......But yeah Seattle should roll

Baltimore and NE should be close, but I just think Brady will pick apart that Bal secondary and can see that game turning into a blow out, if Flacco doesn't play an extremely great and efficent game.

IND and Denver should be a great game and I think that Den run game will once again be the hero in this game. I think that run offense will be running all over that defense and I think Manning will lose it if he loses to Luck.

I would put in order teams that could win on the road in order: Dallas, Indy, Balt, Carolina

If there's any team that just totally ignores the whole "can't win in Foxboro" thing, it's Baltimore. If their D is just sick, they have a chance.

I also think Indy has a chance to take out Denver if the Colts' D can somehow stop Anderson and befuddle Manning. Not likely, but there's a chance.

The NFC home teams will win.

If there's any team that just totally ignores the whole "can't win in Foxboro" thing, it's Baltimore. If their D is just sick, they have a chance.

I also think Indy has a chance to take out Denver if the Colts' D can somehow stop Anderson and befuddle Manning. Not likely, but there's a chance.

The NFC home teams will win.

agree

I think every road team except Carolina has some form of a shot at winning this weekend, although if I had to pick, I don't think I would go against any of the home teams this week.

• Like 1

I think CAR is the least likely. SEA is great at home (especially in the playoffs), and they appear to be trending in the right direction. I don't count CAR out completely (they've played SEA well as of late), but I think it will be tough.

BAL has NE's number lately, but having a healthy Gronk might be enough to make a difference.

I think the GB/DAL game will be a classic, and I think it will be close. Both teams can score in bunches, but I think it will come down to which QB plays better. That may sound like an obvious statement, but more specifically, if Rodgers is healthy, GB will be tough to beat. If he's less than 100%, and Romo plays decent, Dallas has a chance. Likewise, if Rodgers is 100%, and Romo plays great, Dallas has a chance. Dallas has the better running game, and people seem to have a misconception that GB crushes teams at home. They crush BAD teams. Against decent teams, they've still found a way to win, but it's been close. Heck, even against lowly Atlanta, they gave up close to 40 (and won a close game). So, yeah, Dallas will score. Will it be enough to beat the Pack? We'll see.

I have a feeling Denver isn't going back to the SB, with the winner of NE/BAL going in their place (my SB pick is SEA over NE). Whether Denver loses this week or next week, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Colts pull off the upset. Denver just seems to be sputtering into the playoffs, while the Colts seem to be trending back in the right direction. On the other hand, Cincy was simply not good last weekend, so the Colts win might be somewhat misleading. And, playing in Denver in January is a lot different than playing at home (indoors). So, I'm picking Denver. But, I think the Colts have a shot.

Basically, I like all four home teams to win, but I think three of the road teams have a decent shot.

I think every road team except Carolina has some form of a shot at winning this weekend, although if I had to pick, I don't think I would go against any of the home teams this week.

my thinking as well

I think it'll either be an Andrew Luck clinic and the Colts in a shootout or the Cowboys pound their way past the Packers.

Don't think the Ravens D will be good enough like in previous playoff meetings and think Panthers upturn in form has been helped by facing some struggling teams.

You know what I think. :usa:

That Green Bay is a lock to win?

The game that's going to be the best IMO is the GB/Dal game. This game will be won in the trenches. If Dalas' O'line dominates and it really can, then Dallas wins this game. If they can't then Rodgers beats Romo every time. Should be really good though.

I am going with Ravens again this week. If Suggs and Dumerville can dominate NE's tackles they will negate Brady's ability to pick on their injured secondary. A strong edge rush will turn Gronk into a blocker and underneath coverage is something BAL can do with the phenom rookie CJ Mosely.

Next best chance is Dallas and that ball controlling run game, although I don't think they can stop Rodgers enough times to pull it off.

Denver and Seattle both win close games. Taking the over in the Seattle game (39.5) and the under in the Denver game (54).

I am going with Ravens again this week. If Suggs and Dumerville can dominate NE's tackles they will negate Brady's ability to pick on their injured secondary. A strong edge rush will turn Gronk into a blocker and underneath coverage is something BAL can do with the phenom rookie CJ Mosely.

That's some solid analysis. Suggs and Dumervil have potential to be nasty, and let's not forget Ngata is back too. Brady is savvy, though. And of course with the Hoodie involved, who knows.

That one should be a barnburner.

I probably give Carolina a better shot than most. I think their D is coming around at the right time, and Seattle's offense isn't all that impressive. The other side of the ball is ugly though... Maybe if Cam uses his legs effectively and Stewart gets going as well... But the 12th man is probably too much to overcome, though I don't expect this to be a blowout.

Baltimore has to be the toughest out... They are just a well coached team with veteran players who don't get intimidated in these spots. I give them the best chance.

I give the Colts the worst chance. Denver is hungry and the run game is clicking. And Luck has been quite turnover prone which will seal their doom.

Dallas has a shot too, probably second best chance to Baltimore. Their D just seems exploitable. They will need to control the clock and step up on defense on 3rd downs.

I am going out on the limb and calling for three upsets - Indy, Baltimore and Dallas. Seattle is the only lock. I think all three home teams - Denver, NE and GB - are vulnerable.

Man, as excited as I was for last weekend's games, I'm a little bummed this week. Going to be traveling all day on Saturday (2-hr drive, followed by a 4-hr flight from MN to CA), and will miss 90% of the action. I'll probably try to sneak away at the airport for a few minutes, before our flight takes off, but at that point, the first game will have just started, most likely.

Then, on Sunday, we have a family "photo shoot" (family photos) scheduled for 2 PM (Pacific), with my wife's family. It's long overdue, so I can't complain in that regard, but of course, it's in the middle of the action. Hoping we can catch the early game before we leave, then maybe record the late one (my BIL's are pretty big football fans as well, but not the DVR maniac that I am). :lol: