[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts Recievers vs Broncos Recievers

InTomWeTrust

Ty Hilton (Hes the man)

Reggie Wayne (Old man can barely run lol)

Hakeem Nicks (Runs great routes and is still quick, why does he drop every ball with those huge hands)

Moncrief (Hes a Beast)

Dwanyne Allen (Strong good hands)

Colby Fleener (Lucks #1 guy not named hilton IMO

Demaryius Thomas (Better than Ty hilton hands down hes just a beast)

Emmanuel Sanders (Better than all those guys on that list except hilton they are probably equal)

Julius Thomas (Right now i dont think hes as good as fleener and Allen)

Wes Welker (Id rather Reggie Wayne no doubt)

Check in on the targets

I actually think Colts have the passing game advantage.

I'm serious. Colts o-line is a wreck. The left tackle Costanzo and left guard Mewhort are the only two guys left from the start of the year. They have three centers on the roster, and have used all of them, because none are very good. The right tackle Cherilus went on IR last week. The next two best guys, Shipley and Thornton are hurt. They have gone through five different right guards. 11 different o-line combinations on the season.

Defense has shown that it is not very good against the NFL's elite. I just don't see how they make this game competitive.

Edited by CaptainHook

Checking in, and didn't know that WRs defended one another. So not sure how this is even a relevant topic. What'd be better would be a breakdown of DEN's WR's vs. IND's DBs and vice versa. Therein lies what will surely happen in this game.

• Like 1

Checking in, and didn't know that WRs defended one another. So not sure how this is even a relevant topic. What'd be better would be a breakdown of DEN's WR's vs. IND's DBs and vice versa. Therein lies what will surely happen in this game.

true lets check in on that

I'm serious. Colts o-line is a wreck. The left tackle Costanzo and left guard Mewhort are the only two guys left from the start of the year. They have three centers on the roster, and have used all of them, because none are very good. The right tackle Cherilus went on IR last week. The next two best guys, Shipley and Thornton are hurt. They have gone through five different right guards. 11 different o-line combinations on the season.

Defense has shown that it is not very good against the NFL's elite. I just don't see how they make this game competitive.

I actually believe you, but just because Freeney played last year against broncos at home doesnt mean anything...

Moncrief allen and fleener and wayne and hilton are much better than lucks targets last year

luck beat denver

but last year broncos didnt have Demarcus Ware and Talib

:closed:

Once again its gonna take 2 turnovers atleast from denver that Colts can capitalize on to win

Talib kept TY in check in Week 1. 5 catches for 41 yards. For the Colts to win, that can't happen again.

JUST DONT FORGET

Fleener and Allen will be fired up.

Dont forget about Nicks and Moncrief, I expect luck to rush for 40 plus yards.

If peyton turns the ball over the Colts def have a shot..

What do you predict final score?

JUST DONT FORGET

Fleener and Allen will be fired up.

Dont forget about Nicks and Moncrief, I expect luck to rush for 40 plus yards.

If peyton turns the ball over the Colts def have a shot..

What do you predict final score?

Why will Fleener and Allen be fired up? I don't get it. I suspect no one else does, either. :thinking:

I'm thinking Talib covers Moncrief or Nicks and Harris draws Hilton. My biggest worry is the wily veteran Wayne running routs from the slot vs the rookie Roby.

I expect Moore and Ward to cover Fleener pretty well but Allen vs our LBs worries me.

I think that we will disrupt Luck's pocket a bit, but we absolutely must keep him in there. If he gets outside the tackles running around that is going to be a problem.

At the end of the day, the Colts will rack up a lot of yards but I think we get it done in redzone defense. We just can't give up long touchdowns.