[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C.J. Anderson 2K15 is a definite keeper, right?

Papa Deuce

OK, I certainly think so, without doubt, but we have a guy in my league who had the worst running backs I have seen in ages, and it probably cost him a shot at the playoffs. So now he is already trying to trade with me to get Anderson. But the funny part is that he claims Anderson is a "fringe" keeper in our league ( which begs the question, "why does he want him"? )...

10 team league.... every team must keep 4 players.

My thinking is that Anderson is top 20 overall if the draft was today.

I have Murray and potentially still have Peterson if he plays in 2015. I picked Anderson up off the wire. I think I might even keep him over Peterson just due to age.

Where do you think he will be drafted in 2015?

GET YOUR RONNIE HILLMAN HATS ON, BOYS

:unsure:

I think even if CJ does remain the starter, the Ball/Hillman duo eats into his production some next year (granted they can stay healthy.)

No. Not a definite one.

A lot depends on when you have to make your decisions. I would want to wait and see what happens with Peterson (should be cut) and Murray (should be signed by Cowboys - unless the $$$ is too big).

Anderson has proven himself so far. But there will still be a lot of bodies in Denver and if one of the top notch RBs falls in the draft, they could (I said could not will) take a RB.

GET YOUR RONNIE HILLMAN HATS ON, BOYS

:unsure:

I think even if CJ does remain the starter, the Ball/Hillman duo eats into his production some next year (granted they can stay healthy.)

:rofl:

you do understand cj anderson is better than marshawn lynch right?

bettter cal running back and no problems

:rofl:

you do understand cj anderson is better than marshawn lynch right?

bettter cal running back and no problems

My god man, you are the biggest troll I've ever seen...you just can't help yourself can you? You absolutely have to raid every thread and throw out the most idiotic statements just to get a rise out of people. I'm so sick your crap. I have never had to do this...EVER...in 10 plus years here...your are officially on the ignore list buddy.

Edited by heehawks
  • Like 3

My god man, you are the biggest troll I've ever seen...you just can't help yourself can you? You absolutely have to raid every thread and throw out the most idiotic statements just to get a rise out of people. I'm so sick your crap. I I have never had to do this...EVER...in 10 plus years here...your are officially on the ignore list buddy.

really?

you do know marshawn lynches attitude is a joke right?

you dont know he was a headache everywhere he went got arrested 3 times? the guys a thug.

Is he awesome in BEAST mode? yes is he a top 10 rb ? yes is he maybe top 8 rb ? yes

He not better than Cj anderson, the guys runs with no regard... Cj is top 5 back in the NFL.. nothing trolling about that...

i watched them both run at Cal.. you even watch college?

i watched them both run at Cal.. you even watch college?

Tim Tebow was one of the most successful college QBs of all time. His college performance really helped him succeed in the NFL :tup:

Difficult question to answer unless you know when keepers have to be declared. At this moment, CJ is probably fringe because the RB situation is murky at best in Denver. He was a stud in the closing weeks, but don't forget that we as the thrid choice coming off the bench and matchups were a little more forgiving in the later weeks of the season.

All might change if keepers aren't declared in your league until August. But even then, the Denver RB mess will still be a three-headed monster.

Difficult question to answer unless you know when keepers have to be declared. At this moment, CJ is probably fringe because the RB situation is murky at best in Denver. He was a stud in the closing weeks, but don't forget that we as the thrid choice coming off the bench and matchups were a little more forgiving in the later weeks of the season.

All might change if keepers aren't declared in your league until August. But even then, the Denver RB mess will still be a three-headed monster.

This.

If CJ was so much better than Marshawn in college, then why did Marshawn go the 12th pick in the draft and CJ go undrafted?

And just like that the troll of all trolls has changed this thread into HIS discussion...so sad (no offense to michealredd9). Maybe he should have just started a new thread on why CJ is so much better than Marshawn. Shoot he might as well declare him the next coming of Barry Sanders. Sorry, done with my rant.

Edited by heehawks

And just like that the troll of all trolls has changed this thread into HIS discussion...so sad (no offense to michealredd9). Maybe he should have just started a new thread on why CJ is so much better than Marshawn. Shoot he might as well declare him the next coming of Barry Sanders. Sorry, done with my rant.

The funny thing is that he was bashing CJ earlier this season, that is until Montee got hurt.

So can we check in on the last 8 weeks of the season?

I dunno why was tom brady picked in the 6th round?

I can go on and on

Bottom line is Cj has averaged 5 a clip even before he got starting roll.. he should of been starter all along.

Fox knew it he just didnt want to come to terms with it.

The funny thing is that he was bashing CJ earlier this season, that is until Montee got hurt.

bashing?

He got 0 playing time and wasnt even activated by the moron john fox..

Anderson ran like hes robbed a bank and running from a swat team since college and hasnt stopped, no clue why he wouldnt be activated let alone by the starter

No offense taken. I've resisted responding to him so far. Not sure why I responded this time.

Its like a train wreck or accident hard to look away. I have him on ignore for a long time and still occassionally click to see what nonsense he is currently peddling. As others have said, best to just ignore him (and don't quote is posts, it defeats those trying to ignore and gives him attention).

Its like a train wreck or accident hard to look away. I have him on ignore for a long time and still occassionally click to see what nonsense he is currently peddling. As others have said, best to just ignore him (and don't quote is posts, it defeats those trying to ignore and gives him attention).

You hit the nail right on the head stevegrab! Well done. Oh yeah, and Papa Duece, my apologies for all the nonsense in your thread.

Edited by heehawks

The main concern IMO is the high value draft pick we burned on Ball. Even though CJ is very clearly (to me at least) the superior player, The Broncos used a 2nd rounder on him, so he is almost certainly going to get another opportunity to succeed. I think CJ will still win the job eventually, but it might not be until Ball sucks in a few real games. There is a chance that CJ wins the job outright in the preseason, but I'd give that 50/50 odds at best.

If Denver actually names CJ the starter before week 1, then he is a top 10 RB for 2015 drafts.