[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OMG! It all makes sense now!

Grits and Shins

My personal source revealed to me today that in addition to all the financial disbursements Jerry Jones made to the NFL referees to ensure the Cowboys would advance in the playoffs, there was also an undisclosed very large sum of money paid out to Ndamukon Suh. The payment to Suh was made with the understanding that he would specifically stomp on Aaron Rodgers' injured leg in the Detroit/Green Bay game so that Aaron would not be 100% in the Dallas/Green Bay playoff game.

My source also revealed to me that Jerry was very proud of his ability to manipulate not only all the other owners in the league but also the player's association, and the referees. He said it was a testament to his long foresight that he was able to bring everything together.

Checking in on Jerry and Vince McMahon aka Goodell reaping the benefits from Jerseys, exposure, ratings from Cowboys Packers game this sunday.

Checking in on the HEAD REF being the only one notified about the FIX. He controls the ultimate call on feild. Once again the less people that know the less change the intergry gets compromised.

You really think the NFL is gonna expose all the info to every owner... lol

Its called home cookin.. Matthew Stafford actually YELLED HOME COOKIN to the fans after he told the ref.. "Congratulations you are the first people to ever do this" and couldnt get an explanantion from him.

PLEASE CHECK IN.

I can provide sources to red letters that are true.

Checking in for duty.

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine Packers to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lions, and bears, and giants, and eagles, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and...

• Like 1

Wow thanks, just what we needed another thread to continue beating this topic to death.

But in hindsignt there were a few amusing posts (they holy hand grenade) and it helped another poster to ignore intoolwetrust so that's a plus.

checking in for my check in.

Wow thanks, just what we needed another thread to continue beating this topic to death.

But in hindsignt there were a few amusing posts (they holy hand grenade) and it helped another poster to ignore intoolwetrust so that's a plus.

LOL

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine Packers to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lions, and bears, and giants, and eagles, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and...

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is a Cowboys fan? Who knew.... :thinking:

Well its all these Cowboys threads ... or no threads at all ... doesn't seem to be any in between

^ I love both of these things, please don't ever make me chose! I'm definitely no Cowboys fan, if I had to pick a side I'd probably be a detractor before a supporter, and I usually like the Lions (but still neutral.) Despite this, I'm glad the Cowboys won. The better, and more importantly, the more exciting, team advanced. The Lions were boring as hell this year, and after all the dirty plays the last few weeks by their defense, deserve to be watching the playoffs on tv. The first round matchups look entertaining, and at the end of the day, that's what I want!