[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Current non-starting RBs with best situational opportunity next year?

sksmith

Guys like C Hyde, C Michael, J McKinnon (yeah, he started some, but also split w/ Asiago and AP looms large), Taliefero, C Simms, Sankey (also started some, but never got it to himself), etc...

I'm thinking Hyde and McKinnon are the 2 w/ best situations heading into next year. Not sure about Michael even if Lynch is sent elsewhere, is he as good as advertised? What if I could move Michael w/ Turbin for McKinnon?

I think Hyde is obviously in a great situation with speculation that Gore will not be with the team next year.

I'm not sure Murray will be back in Dallas next year, so whoever you think wins out down there should be the nod, personally think it will be Randle.

I know he disappointed alot of people, but i still like Devonte Freeman and I believe Jackson has an expiring contract this year and I don't believe Rogers will be their starting RB, so I really like Freeman this coming up year.

Hyde, Mckinnon and Freeman are probably the top 3 for this next year.

Good call, forgot about Freeman. Be interesting to see what Falcons do in offseason to solidfy O-line; even the elites would have had trouble getting much with that group this year.

Jax is another team: Shoelace looked decent but has durability issues. Gerhart is just Peyton Hillis in disguise. Storm Johnson! Yes, I'm biased as a UCF alum

And then there's Cleveland w/ Crowell and West...no telling where they're leaning

I have been driving the Taliaferro bandwagon for a while now. He is a big guy who runs with power, can catch the ball, and has terrific lateral agility. He has all the makings of an every down RB1.

I think there is a better than 50/50 shot that he is getting 15 touches a game by mid season next year, assuming that Forsett is still around. If they let Forsett walk, then I see LoTa becoming an every week must start.