[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check in on me leaving forums forever

InTomWeTrust

Like someone else already pointed out, we'd miss not having a villian. Without ITWT, were' left with... ummm... well, maybe Taz for his unrelenting faith in JStew and Seahawks21 for his brash thread at the beginning of the season. Pretty tame for villians if you ask me.

*edited - sorry Heehawks!

Edited by Tripleshot

Like someone else already pointed out, we'd miss not having a villian. Without ITWT, were' left with... ummm... well, maybe Taz for his unrelenting faith in JStew and Heehawks for his brash thread at the beginning of the season. Pretty tame for villians if you ask me.

I repent that sediment!!!! Lol

How ? He collapsed in the pocket in crucial moments and fumbled for no apparent reason? I watch a qb like andrew luck and he would never pull that crap this guys done it 8 times in win or go home games he's never brought dallas to an championship game and has 2 playoff wins in 10 years it's horrendous

Troll in what way ? Advise what I've said inaccurate I advised colts and packers super bowl im speaking truthfully about tony romo

troll in what way? Hmmm how about how you claim to be a boycows fan but still trash talk your own qb after a pretty successful season then when it's all said and done it comes out via your tumblr acct that you are a pats fan. THAT is how you are a Troll. Good day and no I will not be checking in.

troll in what way? Hmmm how about how you claim to be a boycows fan but still trash talk your own qb after a pretty successful season then when it's all said and done it comes out via your tumblr acct that you are a pats fan. THAT is how you are a Troll. Good day and no I will not be checking in.

:rofl: TBLR Accoutn lmao

You know what would be real funny , if your parents took your computer privileges away from you

I'm convinced that's what happened when he was suddenly gone for a week or so earlier this season....Probably got caught looking at b00biez.

Edited by bud29
  • Like 1