[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler?

irish

I'm saying we bring this one back from the dead and have a 2015 version!

This was a great way for newbies to further become part of the Huddle family, while the vets got to have some fun at their expense. If you're new here, don't post in this thread that you'd like to be a part, PM me instead.

Past thread - http://forums.thehud...ler-2011-style/

Main post in that thread above by Kid Cid to explain the event-

Mystery Huddler!

New and Improved!

Saves time and money!

Well, maybe not so much the last part.

For those of you new here or those of you who have just plain forgot how this works. Mystery Huddler is the game where each of you can become the contestant. All you have to do is submit to me several photos of yourself, the more incriminating, the better. Along with the photos should come some tidbits of information about yourself that will help identify you to your fellow Huddlers here. During the course of the day, I will post the photos along with tidbits of information about the mystery huddler and the remaining huddlers will attempt to guess the identity of the mystery huddler.

It should be noted that if you cannot take a joke or have no discernible sense of hughmor then under no circumstance should you consider yourself to be part of this game. However, if you can laugh (especially at yourself) then you are the exact person that we want to have involved.

Some previous contestants can be found here.

If you think you have the stones, cojones, balls or other bits of intestinal fortitude to stand up to a challenge of this magnitude, then you should PM me and we'll discuss emailing your pics and brief history to: I'd provide my email in a response PM.

And so begins the 2011 version of the Mystery Huddler!

Edited by irish

Stoopid Facebook

Certainly ruined it for you but not everyone...

No question, some good stuff there, which is why I wanted to bring it back.

Where is Thews!

I didn't look through them all. Was he even one?

Sounds fun. I'd throw everyone off by submitting a pic of me in a Cowboys jersey.

Wait, I'd never intentionally spend my own money on a Cowboys jersey. I'll have to find one to borrow.

You know, after reading this post, sounds to me like we have a closet Cowboys fan.

Oh and we have one participant for this year's Mystery Huddler so far (not tripleshot). Who else wants in?

You know, after reading this post, sounds to me like we have a closet Cowboys fan.

Oh and we have one participant for this year's Mystery Huddler so far (not tripleshot). Who else wants in?

I've never been a Cowboys fan but neither have I ever been a hater. I have always pulled for Tony Romo as I believe he's been unfairly scapegoated for all of his career. Not once has he ever thrown his teammates under the bus when it was actually their fault for the game-killing Ints(ran the wrong route on audible, etc.). He's a great QB(plays like Favre did) and a great leader, doing what he could himself all these years without a line or running game for support. Plus, he's a genuine nice guy and not full of himself. I'm happy for any Cowboy success that leads to fan realization that Romo has been really good all along.

This will be getting off the ground, so let's go newbs, step up, PM me that you want to submit yourself to some abuse, while we get to know you better...

We have one great entry but would really like to have 2-3 more minimum...