[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler?

irish

Not much different, only a few more grays and I've already done MH and it wasn't that long ago. It'd be kinda obvious.

I remember when you did it and the first time I saw your pics, I couldn't believe how much you looked like him.

Chappy,

To do it right your candidates need to be somewhat known. I understand that it is already challenging to get participants, but they need to be active and identifiable. Also the person who runs it needs to break in the goat. Give it a couple days or 10 attempts.... Whichever comes first.

make it stop

No, don't........it is so entertaining ! :lol:

Exactly, the rats love to come out of the woodwork, instead of just "scrambling" away.

it was a fun tradition and if chappy wants to try to resurrect it, all the power to him. it is going to be different for a few reasons:

- less board traffic

- different community

- many "vets" have already done it

- facebook

while it is great that "new" people want to be participants, those guessing need to know info about them or it is really less fun

I remember when you did it and the first time I saw your pics, I couldn't believe how much you looked like him.

only 12 years ago.

boy!! you tell it as if you were there and started making miagi jokes. but hey, at least you have changed.

Link? BJ?

I know much of the old threads were purged, and even the picks associated with some former MH contests are gone.

Links no longer work.

For 2003 MH, he was with his brother and looked different than the 2005 skylive tour picture in which Irish was referring to.

it was a fun tradition and if chappy wants to try to resurrect it, all the power to him. it is going to be different for a few reasons:

- less board traffic

- different community

- facebook

while it is great that "new" people want to be participants, those guessing need to know info about them or it is really less fun

Yea, it's either going to be someone no-one knows or one of the 5 or so people who post regularly that didn't do MH originally.

Sounds fun. :ball:

- less board traffic

- different community

- facebook

And the biggest point of all is that people just don't socialize here like the heyday of the Tailgate. There are very few people really well known. Tips regarding most people's personal lives, their political leanings, their drink of choice, what sports their kids are famous for, how often the play golf - that stuff doesn't happen any more. I'm worried all of the tips would be about nameless faceless facts about the person from their posting history,and that kind of defeats the purpose. I hope it works, but I'm wondering how.

Yea, it's either going to be someone no-one knows or one of the 5 or so people who post regularly that didn't do MH originally.

Sounds fun. :ball:

Am I to assume you've been a member before your current username? Or possibly a lurker for years before? Otherwise how do you know what was going on before 2013?

Either way I don't get why some people need to piss and moan in this thread when Irish is trying to do something for the benefit of the community, to have some fun and rekindle a portion of the interest that was here before?

Up to three confirmed, keep them rolling. I'll probably start rolling them out right after the Super bowl.